Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 12

Yodfha Thungwiwatthanakul:
I completed the payment with paypal method for deposit 30$ but in the b alance still show 0.00 usd.  Can anyone suggest me?

If your Paypal deposit was succesful, your MQL5 balance would be $30 now, so you better check your Paypal account, if that payment gone through.

I deposite via Safecharge 4 days ago. But the money is still not in the account.

sonny0001:
I deposite via Safecharge 4 days ago. But the money is still not in the account.

If you deposited into your MQL5 account, your money should be here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/sonny0001/accounting

Non riesco a prelevare quello che ho depositato

fettah Richadi:
I can't get what I deposited

This is an English language forum.

Please only post in English.

Use the site's translation tool if necessary.

I deposited $80 usd into my account via Debit/credit card as I have done many times before... The money was taken out of my Bank Account BUT has not shown up in my MQL5 account.

Can an Administrator from MQL5 please investigate?

I deposited money in MQL5 account thinking it was broker so I could trade but now I can't withdraw my money back 
If there's a way I can transfer the money to meta trade 4 please help I will really appreciate it 

winter1997 Silishebo:
I deposited money in MQL5 account thinking it was broker so I could trade but now I can't withdraw my money back 
If there's a way I can transfer the money to meta trade 4 please help I will really appreciate it 

Contact the Service Desk.

i can't make withdrawal using paypal, what happen about paypal???

Hedi Iswahyudi:
i can't make withdrawal using paypal, what happen about paypal???
I have the same problem!
I created a ticket few days ago. No reply.
Reason: