Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 36

Dear Support,

I'm planning to register as a seller on this platform and use WebMoney to withdraw funds. However it says that the maximum amount for withdrawal is 10 USD. Does that limit increase after verification? I'm asking because that amount seems to be unreasonably low.

ThomasHidlleson18 #:

Dear Support,

I'm planning to register as a seller on this platform and use WebMoney to withdraw funds. However it says that the maximum amount for withdrawal is 10 USD. Does that limit increase after verification? I'm asking because that amount seems to be unreasonably low.

Yes, it increases.

ThomasHidlleson18 #:

Dear Support,

As you have not registered as a seller, you cannot have sold anything. The maximum withdrawal depends on how how much you have available.

When you have sold products, your balance will increase and so will the  maximum amount for withdrawal.

Keith Watford #:

As you have not registered as a seller, you cannot have sold anything.

I'm aware of the fact that I haven't sold anything yet. What I said about fund withdrawal was hypothetical to get my point/question across. Anyway, thank you for the answer.

Hello,

I cant see paypal and credit card under withdrawal options. What should be the reason for that ?

Thanks

Samil Bozuyuk #:

Hello,

I cant see paypal and credit card under withdrawal options. What should be the reason for that ?

Thanks

Following - this is an issue for us also

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Do I need to register as a seller to earn from providing Cloud Agents?

and how much will I earn for providing them?

Iam newly registerd trader, could you pl. Guide me the money withdrawal  process 

why cant i withdraw from my account?
Reason: