there are people here who actually make money - page 10

Vladislav Andruschenko:
You can also make money playing games.

Yeah, I hear some people make good money on game steams. I'll probably never understand their viewers.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
It's automatic.
About the product update.

People just do not know how to write reviews. I don't know how to write reviews. I too rarely write reviews. Not because I don't want to. I just forget, I use it and I like it.

I will try yourExp Tester PAD for Strategy Tester andExp Assistant and write a review)). Otherwise I see they are also zero, even though they are free.

For some reason I'm embarrassed to write reviews. Good or bad, it doesn't matter. Especially the bad ones, because the person seemed to be working, I'll write that everything is bad, and he'll get offended. He starts to argue, I have to answer, and what is the point of it all? That's how you get silence.

Maxim Romanov:

Not everyone understands in life)

I specifically asked you if you were a progamer. there is a difference in the field of application. it's a fine line.

For example, you can spend 15 years playing Forex. Many people will wag their finger at this and laugh.

The difference between what you do and what you do is a thin line.

TheXpert:

I specifically asked you if you were a progamer. there is a difference in what you do, in the field of application. it's a fine line.

For example, you can spend 15 years playing Forex. Many people will twiddle their thumbs at this and laugh.

I think that the main thing that makes Dotka worse than Forex is the fact that there are practically no related areas where you can earn money on the side.

yeah)

And it turns out that it's OK to work at a factory for 15 years and no one is twiddling their thumbs

When it comes to games - why not, I have alerts sitting around waiting for something to work

I have to buy a microphone and I need about a month to get the hang of the game as a "better beginner".

earnings again depend on the talent of the presenter

Mickey Moose:

earnings again depends on the talent of the presenter

No, it depends on the number of nerds with money ))))

Well, if you can have a good time and earn extra money - why not?

SZS: I will say nothing about programmers.... they're a real pain in the ass ))))

Everyone earns as much as they can. If a person sees himself only as a trader, he will try to earn only from trading and that is all. And he does not need to write Expert Advisors and indicators, if he does not see himself as a programmer, does not know the code and in general does not know what and how this programming is. That is, it's clear how traders earn. The other type is traders who are to some extent familiar with programming. Therefore, they not only trade but also write their own programs for trading. Whether they earn on their sale is at trader's developer discretion. And the third type is initially programmers. A programmer who got into Forex will try to trade on the exchange and thus become a trader to some extent. It is also up to them whether they want to be a trader or not. Thus, in Forex there are not only programmers who are not interested in trading. Therefore, I have cited only 3 types of traders. And what they have in common is that they are traders. The other 2 types are united by the fact that they are programmers. So that's the general picture of who and how earns on Forex. How realistic this or that type of earning is depends on a person.

This whole service is for some supercomputer with a high degree of science not having enough money to generate ideas, so as soon as possible to curtail this service by going English, redistributing the capital of those interested.

Vasiliy Anokhin:
All this service is for some supercomputer with a high science degree not enough money to generate ideas, so as soon as possible to curtail this service, leaving in English, redistributing the capital of those interested.

That's a lot of ideas to generate.

No generator can do it... :)

Andrei Novichkov:
I hesitate to write reviews for some reason. Good or bad, it doesn't matter. Especially bad ones, because the man seemed to be working, and I would write that all was bad, and he would get offended. He starts to argue, I have to answer, and what is the point of it all? That's how the silence comes out.

There's all kinds of people. I'm not talking about the reviews, I'm talking about the psyche. There are clients who once a day you don't get in touch - hysteria. Ah-ah-ah-ah, Volchansky is missing, fell into a manhole, got run over by a tram, got drunk, went to jail, and so on.

But there are people, a specific example, a guy drilling, made an advance payment, said the terms as I like. I'm taking my time, working out his system. He never once bothered me!

I once contacted him on Skype, like, test the first stage. I asked him why he did not call me?

- What's the point? You're working, you'll call if you get results.

I want to go to Buryatia. Get some peace of mind )) Clean karma. Find nirvana. Make a Buryat woman happy... Have direct contact with the spirits of Forex...

----------- PS ------------

RELIGION IN BURYATIA

Buryatia is considered the centre of Russian Buddhism. But there are other religions with their adherents on the territory of the republic.

Shamanism

Shamanism is one of the oldest religions. In Buryatia shamanism has existed at all times, as evidenced by numerous ancient monuments in the form of oboo, shaman burials, baris, etc. "Shaman" according to D. Banzarov is a Manjurian word "saman", it means "one who knows, is aware". According to Dahl a "shaman" is "sorcerer, sorcerer". A sorcerer is "one who deals with spirits, the devil, Satan". Magician - "sage, astrologer, sorcerer, sorcerer".
Shamanism is, first of all, a belief that special people have an ability to communicate directly with natural forces, with spirits. There are not only evil spirits, but also good and light ones.

Reason: