Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 32

Kyoung Eun Kim #:

Withdrawal unavailable: 

We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.

Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.

Sorry for inconvenience.

I am trying to withdraw, but the above message is displayed.

How long do I have to wait?

Probably a few days, if you don't have any news at the end of the week I suggest you to contact the Service Desk.

I have no money in my account even though I have it on my balance sheet.

Mira Pacadi #:
I have no money in my account even though I have it on my balance sheet. .

Don't confuse your MQL5 account balance with your broker trading account balance.

MQL5.com is not a broker nor offers real trading accounts.

Write in English please in this part of the forum.

I want to withdraw my money and I want you to refund my money in any way I can not use the transaction um

eliza777 #:
Gri cekilmek istiyor ve parami iade etmenizi istiyorum hic bir sekilde parami alamiyor islemi kullanamiyor um

Don't confuse your MQL5 account balance with your broker trading account balance.

MQL5.com is not a broker nor offers real trading accounts.

Write in English please in this part of the forum.

Hello sir.  My Profit withdrawel I'm my bank card. How can withdraw cash please help me 

D0578305 #:
 Hello sir.  My Profit withdrawel I'm my bank card. How can withdraw cash please help me 

If you are talking about your trading account profit, contact your broker, we can't help you here.

I have money in my account $30.00 USD in my balance wallet and when i got apply for a signal it is asking me to put my paypal information and or credit card info... why? i want to use my wallet money? what is this wallet money good for?

it says:  Withdrawal unavailable: 
  1. no earned money on your account

bostonwun #:
it says:  Withdrawal unavailable: 
  1. no earned money on your account

You can only withdraw earned funds from your MQL5 account, not money that you've deposited into it.

Reason: