Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 5

Boogdan:
Hello there! Im new please help. What is a minimum amount i have to deposit to copy signals. It says that i can not withdraw the amount that i deposit, that  I can withdraw only money that i made . So if for example I deposited like 200 USD I will never be able to get them back? ever? Thank you, Cheers!!!
Hi Boogdan and welcome

You are correct, you can only withdraw $$ that you have earned. I would suggest that for now, only deposit enough to cover any services that you want to buy in the immediate future (signals, jobs etc). Just make sure that you take the commissions into account when depositing. The actual amount, after commission, is displayed on the deposit page.

Cheers

p.s. I have removed your other post under the Service Desk as a double post. Please only open one post per question.

i am trying to purchase a EA from the market for 15.00 $ i have 40.00 $ in my acount but when i try to purchase it a window comes up saying i do not have enough money in my acount

can some one please help me with this problem. 

082419lf:

i am trying to purchase a EA from the market for 15.00 $ i have 40.00 $ in my acount but when i try to purchase it a window comes up saying i do not have enough money in my acount

can some one please help me with this problem. 

Please report it to the Service Desk. Thanks

Filter:
Please report it to the Service Desk. Thanks
i did i got no reply yet.

082419lf:
i did i got no reply yet.
It can take a little while to get a reply, particularly around weekends

Dear Service Desk,

I have found that the withdrawal commission is calculated incorrectly. My account balance is 79.2$ currently, when I made a withdrawal request via WebMoney it only allow me to withdraw 76.65$. As the withdrawal commission for WebMoney is 0.8%, it should be 79.2 / (1 + 0.8%) = 78.57$. As the allowed withdrawal is only 76.65$ the real withdrawal commission is 3.3%, not 0.8% as the announcement. Please check the screenshot in the attachment.

In additional, when I tried to withdraw it by PayPal (which commisison is 2%), the allowed amount is still 76.65$, the same as WebMoney (which commission is 0.8%).

How can this be happen? Is there something wrong in your system? I look forward to hearing from your response very soon.

Best regards,

Kevin

AutoFxPro:

Dear Service Desk,

I have found that the withdrawal commission is calculated incorrectly. My account balance is 79.2$ currently, when I made a withdrawal request via WebMoney it only allow me to withdraw 76.65$. As the withdrawal commission for WebMoney is 0.8%, it should be 79.2 / (1 + 0.8%) = 78.57$. As the allowed withdrawal is only 76.65$ the real withdrawal commission is 3.3%, not 0.8% as the announcement. Please check the screenshot in the attachment.

In additional, when I tried to withdraw it by PayPal (which commisison is 2%), the allowed amount is still 76.65$, the same as WebMoney (which commission is 0.8%).

How can this be happen? Is there something wrong in your system? I look forward to hearing from your response very soon.

Best regards,

Kevin

There's non refundable 2$.

Hello everyone. I deposited the money in order to change an indicator, unfortunately no one is able to do it because hard work.
Would indeed I now get my money deposited with paypal, unfortunately the function to withdraw is off ... you know show me how I have to do to collect the money?

Kosta:
Hello everyone. I deposited the money in order to change an indicator, unfortunately no one is able to do it because hard work.
Would indeed I now get my money deposited with paypal, unfortunately the function to withdraw is off ... you know show me how I have to do to collect the money?

I am not 100% sure on this, but from what I have read here, you can only withdraw money you have earned, not money you deposited.  It appears to be like those stores' exchange policy of store credit only.

(link to the specific part of the article about withdrawals https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/302#withdraw)

"You can only spend funds deposited via other payment systems, withdrawal is not allowed. Please contact us via Service Desk in case of wrong deposit."

I think this is wrong too, but since they do have it posted, there is not much you can do about it.  The down side is if you deposit money to subscribe to a signal or buy an EA, and you can't, there should be an allowance for a withdrawal in certain occasions like that.

JD4:

I am not 100% sure on this, but from what I have read here, you can only withdraw money you have earned, not money you deposited.  It appears to be like those stores' exchange policy of store credit only.

(link to the specific part of the article about withdrawals https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/302#withdraw)

"You can only spend funds deposited via other payment systems, withdrawal is not allowed. Please contact us via Service Desk in case of wrong deposit."

I think this is wrong too, but since they do have it posted, there is not much you can do about it.  The down side is if you deposit money to subscribe to a signal or buy an EA, and you can't, there should be an allowance for a withdrawal in certain occasions like that.

Hello JD4 Thank you for having responded to me, in fact it is as you say, I read the policy of this website and I must say it is a nice scam ... I here I will never buy the most in my life.
Hello and thanks
Reason: