Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 10

I can't see any profit in this software what I need is my deposit only nothing more. Mr Andrew I don't blame u but god will see u in better place where u can not have any power to protect ur serf

Hello Guys,

I cannot make a deposit on my account. 

I wrote to Service Desk but they Don't respond.

Maybe is it because I have two mql5 Community accounts.

I want to delete one but I Don't know how.

Is there someone who can help me?

Thanks

The WebMoney Z-purse Z451440065600 for manual deposit is not valid anymore.

How to withdraw money when the bound mobile phone number has been forgotten and can not receive short messages? Thank you.

Xianba Xia:
How to withdraw money when the bound mobile phone number has been forgotten and can not receive short messages? Thank you.

Update phone number in your Profile

Mohammad Hossein Sadeghi:
The WebMoney Z-purse Z451440065600 for manual deposit is not valid anymore.

Read the article thoroughly please

How to deposit funds to an MQL5.community account

boa noite! já tem mais de 5 meses que contratei um freelance do mql5 ,e ele não fez o Ea como foi pedido ,e agora estou com o dinheiro bloqueado ,não tenho o Ea e também estou sem o dinheiro já mandei mensagem ate agora nenhuma resposta !aguem sabe como resolvo isso???obrigado!!!

Messias Silva:

good night! already has more than 5 months that I hired a freelance of mql5, and he did not do the Ea as requested, and now I have the money blocked, I do not have Ea and I am also without the money I have already sent a message so far no response! Do you know how to solve this?

This is an English Language forum.

Please only post in English.

Keith Watford:

This is an English Language forum.

Please only post in English.

Same problem. My first programmer pulled out mid job and my money is stuck. No response not even to arbitration.

Hi Guys

Please help me, I deposited money in my MQL5 account, I wanted to pay for things like Signals and Trading Robots, I only used $180 I still have more than 300$ left and I no longer need Robots and Signals.

Please help me, that money has been there for more than 5 years, how can I transfer or use that money because I am unable to withdraw it, since it is not a money I earned.

I'll appreciate your help.
Regards
Reason: