Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 26

PayPal is gone, meanwhile my credt card has been declined as well. They have no option to go through a bank to wire out the funds. What am I supposed to use instead? God only knows. If they take down PayPal (again, the safest and most reliable source to transfer money and has been so for years), I fully expect them to add some well-known and regulated entities like Skrill or Neteller. WTF is "Boleto" anyway???

Apparently, to process their payments it is more convenient for them to go through some shady Nigerian bank or some unregulated Russian mafia scam service.
Not only do we have to deal with scammy brokers on a regular basis, now mql5 as well. Congrats, this is the way to go!

This is exactly the reason why FX will NEVER be taken seriously by anyone as a legit investment.

codesks:

I got answer from support team.....they said it's not temporary.. We should find another way..

But Card method also got  "Declined by issuing bank" ....

It's the worst situation that hasn't provided any alternatives and has just been left out. 

Hello,

I'm getting exacly the same message when using my credit card.

I think that it's going to be impossible for most traders to buy more products from mql5.com in the futur.

Files:
Declined.PNG  16 kb

Jinsong Zhang:
great!
Thanks 

Aceman123:
PayPal is gone, meanwhile my credt card has been declined as well. They have no option to go through a bank to wire out the funds. What am I supposed to use instead? God only knows. If they take down PayPal (again, the safest and most reliable source to transfer money and has been so for years), I fully expect them to add some well-known and regulated entities like Skrill or Neteller. WTF is "Boleto" anyway???

Apparently, to process their payments it is more convenient for them to go through some shady Nigerian bank or some unregulated Russian mafia scam service.
Not only do we have to deal with scammy brokers on a regular basis, now mql5 as well. Congrats, this is the way to go!

This is exactly the reason why FX will NEVER be taken seriously by anyone as a legit investment.

Yes that what's I supposed to do .pls help me .I used online money transfer.or gcash either.

Zakaria RACHID:

Hello,

I'm getting exacly the same message when using my credit card.

I think that it's going to be impossible for most traders to buy more products from mql5.com in the futur.

All same problems with me 

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

please payout my  withdrawal fund sir

lalchand yadav:
please payout my  withdrawal fund sir

What withdrawal?

If this is about your trading account withdrawal, contact your broker.

I want my funds back not interested in continuing trading
Reason: