Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 22

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Hi, is it possible to buy products available on the Market using funds deposited to my MQL5 wallet?

Thanks

Andre Gomes:

Hi, is it possible to buy products available on the Market using funds deposited to my MQL5 wallet?

Thanks

Of course, just choose the MQL5 way of payment on the left, during your purchase.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

There are different indications of the maximum withdraw fund 500usd and 1000usd wc is the actual maximum and if i were to withdraw 1000 usd perharps per day on different withdraw platforms eg paypal and bank card , can the withdraw be successful?

32278813:
There are different indications of the maximum withdraw fund 500usd and 1000usd wc is the actual maximum and if i were to withdraw 1000 usd perharps per day on different withdraw platforms eg paypal and bank card , can the withdraw be successful?

There is a $500 daily withdrawal limit from your MQL5 account, for any other case contact the Service Desk.

I can not get my money out.

12006476:
I can not get my money out.

Contact your broker, we can't help you here.