Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 15

Hello 

what's happened to webmoney?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Not really, still waiting.

I think epayments is by far the best withdrawal method there was, more than paypal. Way cheaper in fees and practical. I really hope it comes back... any news?

Arturo Lopez Perez:
I think epayments is by far the best withdrawal method there was, more than paypal. Way cheaper in fees and practical. I really hope it comes back... any news?

This is very true Arturo, no news I am afraid, still waiting.

Hadi Salehi:

Hello 

what's happened to webmoney?

That's a good question.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is very true Arturo, no news I am afraid, still waiting.

Thanks Eleni. Do you know if cardpay withdrawals arrive to the epayments mastercard??

Arturo Lopez Perez:
Thanks Eleni. Do you know if cardpay withdrawals arrive to the epayments mastercard??

I haven't tried it Arturo, nor hear or read anything about it.

Sergey wrote yesterday that ePayments withdrawals are only 1-2 days away though, according to Metaquotes officials.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I haven't tried it Arturo, nor hear or read anything about it.

Sergey wrote yesterday that ePayments withdrawals are only 1-2 days away though, according to Metaquotes officials.

That will be a great news if ePayments withdrawal system restored. Because Paypal is not available in my country. Did anyone withdraw via Cardpay successfully?

First when I wanted to register as Seller then see Webmoney, ePayments, Cardpay & Paypal as withdrawal methods. But when I verify then Webmoney & ePayments gone. Few hours earlier there was Cardpay, but now only showing Paypal. Can someone please tell me what's going on with their withdrawal system? Paypal is not available in my country. Maybe I've to quit mql.com for not being able to withdraw money. Their Service Desk never answer. Its a matter of sorrow for me. 

Mahadi Hasan Razu:
First when I wanted to register as Seller then see Webmoney, ePayments, Cardpay & Paypal as withdrawal methods. But when I verify then Webmoney & ePayments gone. Few hours earlier there was Cardpay, but now only showing Paypal. Can someone please tell me what's going on with their withdrawal system? Paypal is not available in my country. Maybe I've to quit mql.com for not being able to withdraw money. Their Service Desk never answer. Its a matter of sorrow for me. 

Metaquotes is restructuring their payment services, so be patient.

CardPay and ePayments will be available as withdrawal options very soon, along with all deposit methods.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Metaquotes is restructuring their payment services, so be patient.

CardPay and ePayments will be available as withdrawal options very soon, along with all deposit methods.

Thanks for your reply. If they add other methods then i'll be a great news for us. 

Reason: