Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 21

Thushara Udayanjana:

Hello MQL5 Team,

Please help me, I deposited money in my MQL5 account,Now 134$ left and I no longer need Robots and Signals.

(Not support PayPal to withdraw it) I tried many times withdraw my money using the bank card (Credit & Debit)

Always said //// Bank cards payment system has rejected the withdrawal operation. Please contact the bank that issued your card for details.

But no error from my bank side.

Please solve this withdrawal issue, I'm from Sri Lanka.

Not all cardit/debit cards are available for credit option, you should contact your bank about it.

Hello
MQL Team, 
I am new over here and have no idea of trading here. I would like you to please get me able to become a successful trsdere om MQL5
REGARDS
makhan

i am new but i have no cridet to use thi

I deposited 20usd in.my account,  how can I use this amount  for trading? Anyone can reply me?

Why theres isnt any money as i had deposit $250 and i dont understand why should i deposit again to start trading??? Is this a scam???

Man Kong:
Why theres isnt any money as i had deposit $250 and i dont understand why should i deposit again to start trading??? Is this a scam???

You should check your trading account in your broker, not here.

Hi, I am new here. I deposited money on quick trade account.  Unless I am confused I thought I could use the money to trade here. Must I withdraw the money on quick trade and deposit here? I fail to understand how the two accounts are connected. Please assist anyone...

71688:
Hi, I am new here. I deposited money on quick trade account.  Unless I am confused I thought I could use the money to tradehere. Must I withdraw the money on quick trade and deposit here? I fail to understand how the two accounts are connected. Please assist anyone...

You can't trade in MQL5 website.

You trade with a broker.

If Quick trade is a broker and you have deposited funds with them, trade with them.

I have a deposit, but I can't use it to trade. I don't know how to have this account connected to my metatrade account. please help me find a solution

Line225:
I have a deposit, but I can't use it to trade. I don't know how to have this account connected to my metatrade account. please help me find a solution

There is no connection between your account with MQL5 and any broker. You can't trade with your money deposited with MQL5.

You must open an account with a broker and deposit  money with the broker.

Reason: