A2SR MT5 Automated Actual Support and Resistance
A. What is A2SR?
- A2SR is a leading indicator, has special technique in determining the levels of Support (demand) and Resistance (supply).
- Leading indicator is prepare all actual SR levels before price reach there.
- Unlike the ordinary way that we seen on the net, A2SR has a original concept for determining SR levels.
- The original technique was not taken from the internet, and it has never been published on the internet either.
- A2SR will auto select the SR level according to your trading style.
- Even though you are changing the time frame but the SR level will remain on its position.
- Because the actual SR is not obtained from the time frame you use.
A2SR has complete instruments for trading needs.
- Actual Support and Resistance.
- Market Sentiment.
- Current Trend today, including a suggestion for placing positions.
- Auto level trend lines for SR, Breakout and Breakdown.
- Daily price jump and fall in average and maximum range (news events).
- Average and maximum price jump/fall at time frame H4 (news events).
- Overbought and Oversold, displayed at the same time for scale H1, H4, Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
B. Why we prefer to use A2SR?
- SR levels here are an actual level, and not obtained from the time frame as usual.
- It is leading indicator, the SR levels are available before price reach there, and it is not repaint and not lagging either.
- A2SR have been designed for creating trade plan for any currency pairs, metals, stocks, and for all symbol in MetaTrader 4.
- Basics of using A2SR are also available in user's guide in .pdf file, and you will get further training from the author as necessary.
- Usually, people could run A2SR properly within few days only, because it is user friendly after you read the user's guide document.
- You will no longer need in busy drawing on the chart, because A2SR help you to work automatically and all instruments are completed.
- A2SR will help you to select which SR for Short-Term or Swing trades.
- Finally, you will have plenty of time to review the market, including market sentiment and creating trades plan.
C. Basic guide for A2SR usage.
- SR is a line level that displays a price.
- Levels above current price is Resistance.
- Levels below current price is Support.
- In the User's Guide document will be described more detail about:
- C.1. Short-term or scalp trades: non news.
- C.2. Short-term trades: news event.
- C.3. Swing, trades only at strong SR.
- C.4. Trade on Breakout.
- C.5. Trade on Breakdown.
- C.6. Trade on OB/OS H4, Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
- C.7. Trade on a combination of the conditions described above.
D. Input Parameters
- Suffix Currency Pair - If your currency pair has a suffix, e.g EURUSDm, enter with m. Leave it blank if your pair currency has no suffix. Default is blank.
- SR Style - Enter 1 for Swing, 2 or else for Short-Term. Default is 2.
- Display Actual SR - Display actual SR according to trading style Short-term or Swing. Default is true.
- Color level 1 - Default is clrDarkSlateGray.
- Color level 2 - Default is clrDarkViolet.
- Color level 3 - Default is clrBrown.
- Display Trend - Show you trend today and suggestion for placing position. Default is true.
- Display Jump/Fall (H4, Daily, Weekly) - Default is true.
- Color H4 Jump/Fall - Default is clrFireBrick.
- Color Daily Jump/Fall - Default is clrForestGreen.
- Color Weekly Moves - Default is clrBlue.
- Display OB/OS - Default is true.
- Display trendline SR and Break - Default is true.
- Color Trendline - Default is clrDarkSlateGray.
- Display Early Sign Breakout/down - Default is true.
- Display text early sign break - Default is false.
- Color D.S/R - Default is clrTeal.
- Color W.S/R - Default is clrChocolate.
- Display USD/EUR Index - Default is true.
- Margin left for IDX position - Default is 600 px.
- Margin bottom for IDX position - Default is 75 px.
User can use candlestick chart despite A2SR prefer to use bar chart.
- Style Swing or Short-term can be selected easily.
Daily price jump/fall in average and maximum.
By this way, we can choose which Actual SR that nearest with Jump/Fall level is projected to start price correction, and also for use as the limits of price movements at the time of news, and central banks speech.