TF PANEL - is a convenient tool for those who analyze many timeframes to make a decision. The convenient part is you can view even all (21) timeframes simultaneously on a single chart. The timeframes are displayed in a SUBWINDOW as chart objects.
After launching the indicator, a pane containing horizontally arranged timeframe buttons appears in the bottom left part of the chart. The button "<<" at the end of the pane switches the mode of adjusting the chart objects. If you click it, the timeframe buttons will disappear and the chart settings buttons will appear:
- Date - time scale of the chart objects.
- Price - price scale in the chart objects.
- Shift - shift of the price chart from the right edge of the window (chart shift).
- OHLC - displays the name of the current symbol, timeframe and OHLC prices at the top left part of the chart.
- Ask/Bid - Ask and Bid levels.
- Trade Levels - trade levels (buy/sell levels, Stop Loss, Take Profit, pending orders).
- Stops Level - displays stop levels on the main chart.
The button "<<" is changed to ">>" and back. Thus to switch back to setting up timeframes, you need to click ">>".
In the input parameters, you can set a color for the buttons or select a predefined template. To select a template, use the drop down list in the Templates parameter:
- Light - light colors.
- Dark - dark colors.
- Custom - custom settings.
If you select Custom, the indicator will use colors specified in the following parameters:
- Color Font Of Button (Off) - text color for the buttons in Off state.
- Color Background Of Button (Off) - background color for the buttons in Off state.
- Color Border Of Button (Off) - border color for the buttons in Off state.
- Color Font Of Button (On) - text color for the buttons in On state.
- Color Background Of Button (On) - background color for the buttons in On state.
- Color Border Of Button (On) - border color for the buttons in On state.
The SUBWINDOW size can be changed in the same way as for all indicators. The size of the chart objects is adjusted proportionally. Also their size will be adjusted if you resize the main chart window.
You can find additional information and screenshots on my website. Some of the screenshots do not fit here due to their size. Description of the TF PANEL indicator: http://tol64.blogspot.com/2013/03/indicator-tf-panel.html. Write your suggestions and I'll try to implement them as soon as possible.
Watch the video to get the idea how it works.