Better NN EA development - page 84

ziko20
ziko20  

i everyone,i have a strategy that isn't bad in trading,and i want to know how can i add this svm nn to my expert to filtrate the bad signals,any help are really apreciated,thank you

Files:
svm_v01.mq4  50 kb
ziko20
ziko20  

Any help..................

that's my expert test from 300$ to 7000$ in one month,if i can add a NN to filter signals that's gonna to be more good than that...

Files:
test
test  
ziko87:
Any help..................

that's my expert test from 300$ to 7000$ in one month,if i can add a NN to filter signals that's gonna to be more good than that...

Why do you expect that NN will improve your EA?

If you did not base the EA on the NN from the start it will be difficult to incorporate NN - and just t start, you will have to decide to use one of the 100s of theoretical models that you will have to translate to MQL then. Already the choice of NN approach will be difficult enough if you do not use some already

ziko20
ziko20  

but can we use NN like a filter for signals?

test
test  
ziko87:
but can we use NN like a filter for signals?

ziko87

NN is usually used for "prediction". As such ("prediction") I doubt that it can be used as a filter

Joakin
Joakin  

Different pack of bpnn bpnn.zip

Files:
bpnn.gif  28 kb
bpnn.zip  71 kb
mygoodness
mygoodness  
omelette:

I looked in vain for a contact email address - could you post it? As a paid-up owner, it can only help if as many of us as possible complain...

go here

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Neural Network

Neural Network: discussion/development threads

1. Better NN EA development thread with indicators, pdf files and so on.
  2. Better NN EA final thread 
  3. taking NEURAL NETWORKS to the NEXT LEVEL - very interesting thread
  4. Neural Networks thread (good public discussion)
  5. How to build a NN-EA in MT4: usefull thread for developers.
  6. Radial Basis Network (RBN) - As Fit Filter For Price: the thread 

Neural Network: Indicators and systems development

1. Self-trained MA cross!: development thread for new generation of the indicators
  2. Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm: development thread

Neural Network: EAs

1. CyberiaTrader EA: discussion thread and EAs' thread.
  2. Self learning expert thread with EAs' files here.
  3. Artificial Intelligence EAs threads: How to "teach" and to use the AI ("neuron") EA thread and Artificial Intelligence  thread
  4. Forex_NN_Expert EA and indicator thread.
  5. SpiNNaker - A Neural Network EA thread

Neural Network: The Books

1. What to read and where to learn about Machine Learning (10 free books) - the post.

The article

CodeBase

Neural networks made easy (Part 14): Data clustering
Neural networks made easy (Part 14): Data clustering
  • www.mql5.com
It has been more than a year since I published my last article. This is quite a lot time to revise ideas and to develop new approaches. In the new article, I would like to divert from the previously used supervised learning method. This time we will dip into unsupervised learning algorithms. In particular, we will consider one of the clustering algorithms—k-means.