Great EA in backtest!

Hello folks

I found a very good EA that shows great results in Backtest, but wont work if its Loaded, can anyone fix this pls?

Regards

Link to download https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8397

Edited: newdigital.

Cyberia

Hi

I have downloaded and installed this EA. What do you mean by "wont work"? It does not open positions? If this is the case, you have to check settings in Tools/Options/Strategies, and enable (BE CAREFUL!!!) automatic trading.

regards

sentaco:
Hello folks

I found a very good EA that shows great results in Backtest, but wont work if its Loaded, can anyone fix this pls?

Regards

sentaco:
Hello folks

Regards

thanks sentaco...this EA use for what timeframe ?...

CP6:
thanks sentaco...this EA use for what timeframe ?...

One minute...

sentaco:
Hello folks

Regards

please, post you backtest results

thank you!

don't understand the coding here: TP=0????

or is it all in the "cyberialogic" hidden code?

Im getting bad back tests on all time levels. Im using the default settings. I dont know enough about the logic of this EA to play with the settings to try and improve the results.

If anyone can post convincing (90% model quality) BT results and the settings for them...id be interested to forward test this.

cgldsmth:
don't understand the coding here: TP=0???? or is it all in the "cyberialogic" hidden code?

The logic is all right here

int start()

{

GetMarketInfo();

CyberiaLots();

CalculateSpread();

FindSuitablePeriod();

CyberiaDecision();

Trade();

SaveStat();

return(0);

}

Interesting code will have to give it more study but it appears that it can change itself optomize itself and keep statistics on its performace. It uses a couple of ordiary indicators to make trade decisions (MA and MACD)

Another scalping EA

I found the best BT test on H1 instead of M1. It coverts a 500 account to 4M in one month. Last night I launched it in my 10000 demo account, for EURUSD and USDJPY only. This morning the balance is above 40000.

The default settings adjust the lot size, it's using huge lot size to grow fast. Even if I disable it and use 0.1 fixed lot, it still gave more than 90% win rate on most pairs(H1). The only problem is, most positions were hold less than 1 minute, with only 1 pip gain. I don't know if any broker would allow you play like this.

This thing is scary . But the way it trades makes sense. It trades the way big banks do. Use huge lots and scalps a few pips. Gotta love leverage. There are a ton of settings in this EA anyone care to go down the list and explain what they do?

GP2X:
I found the best BT test on H1 instead of M1. It coverts a 500 account to 4M in one month. Last night I launched it in my 10000 demo account, for EURUSD and USDJPY only. This morning the balance is above 40000. The default settings adjust the lot size, it's using huge lot size to grow fast. Even if I disable it and use 0.1 fixed lot, it still gave more than 90% win rate on most pairs(H1). The only problem is, most positions were hold less than 1 minute, with only 1 pip gain. I don't know if any broker would allow you play like this.

I recommend that you let it trade for few days and see what it does. From what I see by letting it trade on EUR H1, it makes only 1 pip gains but loses 7-10 pips on many trades so it sinks fairly fast. If you follow the trades on backtest, you'll see that they are flawed. How does it know on a H1 bar that after a minute it should take 1 pip profit? It "assumes" during that hour that everything goes in its favor and posts a lot of favorable trades. This is why you see such an incredible high winrate and profit. Nevertheless, it is worth (perhaps) wasting some time on it..just don't get your hopes high

Reason: