How to "teach" and to use the AI ("neuron") EA?

Hi everybody!

There is one guy who made "single layer neuro network" - please look : https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10289

You must "teach" it in MT4 manually - you must optimize the neuro weights x1 x2 x3 x4 and StopLoss in your strategy tester for every pair/major

the results look pretty good at history...

The questions are:

- how regulary must we "teach" it? is it one month? one week?

-how to use it in practice?

PS. if you do not know how to "teach" it i will translate for you

BRGDS Dan

software

hmm there are some software for trading using AI

i think first was Neuroshell and similar is TradingSolution

there are many settings for it, check it out.

so pls try everybody this EA and tell what do you think about its usage

BRGDS Dan

Artificial Intelligence

danil:
so pls try everybody this EA and tell what do you think about its usage BRGDS Dan

Dan,

I have tried out this EA but apparently in the wrong TimeFrame. I set it for the majors using default setting each with a different TF M5 M15 M30 & H1 and after a few hours found that M5 appeared to work the best so I changed all to M5.

I further complicated the issue by adding a trailing stop to ensure that after 8 pips I would still retain profit. I found that the EA reached to stop loss far too frequently to allow it to make profit. No doubt it is my handling that has caused it to lose in closed also floating positions.

This is a very interesting EA and I would like help to optimise it. I am unable to read the text from your link.

Edited to add that I noticed a tendency toward hedging and changed the lots to reflect that.

John

Files:
ai.htm  38 kb
ai.gif  6 kb

how to optimize it

so please look at pictures only (do not mention the text is russian) - https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10289

the x1-x4 range is 0-200 step 1, the SL range is 10-100 step 5

the Model must be "Fast method"

then pick up a pair and timeframe in StrategyTester, check "recalculate" and "optimization". press start. the author says that P-III computer will optimize ~1-2 hours at M30.

when optimization is finished then go "optimization results" and sort them by profit factor. pick up the best result keeping in mind the good number of deals for you and minimum drawdown.

press right mouse button and set the entry parameters then recalculate with them

BRGDS Dan

Premiere Trade AI

I have recently been demo this program called PremiereTrade AI and i was wondering if anybody would be able to make a visual screen like this for the metatrader 4 platform??

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

Reason: