Nueronetwork E.a.

Found this indicator and expert at cortex.snowseed.com based on nueronetwork and artificial intelligence all of which is many miles over my head.Hope someone can use this and improve this to boost our profitibility.

mrtools

mrtools:
Found this indicator and expert at cortex.snowseed.com based on nueronetwork and artificial intelligence all of which is many miles over my head.Hope someone can use this and improve this to boost our profitibility. mrtools

have you been to there site?

you need to down load software, and need a purchased password for it.

It is some complex stuff too. Wonder if it works

Nn

HI David

Yeah checked out their site downloaded this expert and also the Cortex Pro but can"t figure out how to get it to work,I know it needs registering but from there don"t have any idea.I think the Cortex transports data to the expert thru dll files but this expert backtests as is, so I don"t really know,like I said it is way over my head but I am gonna learn about it and how to implement this to an existing expert.It looked like it was very inexpensive to register,so will do tomorrow.

mrtools

mrtools:
HI David

Yeah checked out their site downloaded this expert and also the Cortex Pro but can"t figure out how to get it to work,I know it needs registering but from there don"t have any idea.I think the Cortex transports data to the expert thru dll files but this expert backtests as is, so I don"t really know,like I said it is way over my head but I am gonna learn about it and how to implement this to an existing expert.It looked like it was very inexpensive to register,so will do tomorrow.

mrtools

I couldn't get it to trade on back tests

Nn

you have to set the buy level and sell level also the stop loss and trailing stop. I set the buy level at .53 and the sell level at .47 and sl at 35 and ts at 15 for these results with this version (attached). On the backtests all sells he was testing this indicator he created and was testing it to do only sells or buys. If you set your version to .50 and .50 it will work only buys. Need to figure out how to get it to do the other half.(buy and sell).

mrtools

mrtools:
you have to set the buy level and sell level also the stop loss and trailing stop. I set the buy level at .53 and the sell level at .47 and sl at 35 and ts at 15 for these results with this version (attached). On the backtests all sells he was testing this indicator he created and was testing it to do only sells or buys. If you set your version to .50 and .50 it will work only buys. Need to figure out how to get it to do the other half.(buy and sell). mrtools

any luck? I got all sells at .50/.50

Reason: