New version of C++ Forex Tester:
Install sources on Linux:
It is possible to use your Forex Tester in windows? There is any procedure to install it in windows?
You can install the forex tester inin windows.
1. Download cdb database files
2. Install Code::Blocks for windows
3. Download forex tester and rebuild the workspace
But I don't know how to do this two steps:
2. Install Code::Blocks for windows.
I had download "forex-tester-cvs.tar.gz" from:
Then I unziped it and inside "\tinycdb\.codeblocks" I try to run "default.conf" but I guess this is not ritght.
Could you please explain how to install Code::Blocks for windows?
I have no idea how to do this... can you help me?
You can find the installation instructions for Windows on link:
but is not recommanded installing the Forex Tester sources on Windows.
BETTER EA PERFORMANCE:
January 2011 = 7.4%
February 2011 = 6.1%
March 2011 = 0.5%
April 2011 = 6.5%
I Try to use this EA with trailing,
I try to insert in extern variables but I'm not able to insert the rule inside de code.
could some one help me ?
I will be happy to share my settings.
Reinforcement learning in forex trading
Hi to All,
Now I am study the Reinforcement learning, and found that this method is not easy to learn. I am looking for anyone who have a working trade system. Please, write about your progress, is it really useful? Let's discuss this topic.
And where i can get full history of quotes (from 1990)?May be it is possible to find?
What stock tradingindicators you use for feeding neural network?
There are few EAs on the forum related to this subject.
- Better NN EA development: good thread with indicators, pdf files and so on.
- good public discussion thread in analytics section.
- some NN files are here.
- Better NN EA: good discussion about NN.
- How to build a NN-EA in MT4: usefull thread for developers.
- Radial Basis Network (RBN) - As Fit Filter For Price: the thread.
1. Indicators and systems development:
1.1. Self-trained MA cross!: development thread for new generation of the indicators;
1.2. Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm: development thread.
1.3. Genetic Algorithm: elite section development thread.
2.1. CyberiaTrader: big public thread and elite section thread.
- Self learning expert: good pubic thread;
- thread about trades is here;
- elite section thread is here.
2.3 AI EA is on this thread and this one.
2.4. Forex_NN_Expert EA and indicator: original thread.
This is a great work to do it like this .
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.