VirtualTradePad "One Click Trading Panel Demo"
VirtualTradePad - is a contol panel for working with orders in МetaТrader 5 : buy, sell, buystop, buylimit, sellstop, selllimit, close, delete, modify, tralling stop.
This version of the panel has a limitation on commands that can be executed - only Close, Delete and Open commands are available. At the end of demo period, it will show the following message: VTP Demo period is over!!! Buy the full version.
The full version of the panel can be purchased here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/167. You can also try this panel for МetaТrader 4 terminal.
- VirtualTradePad PositionsStyle
- VirtualTradePad Ordersstyle
- VirtualTradePad SignalsStyle
- Demo version of the panel - VirtualTradePad Lite
- When a position is successfully opened, you will hear a sound similar to the same action in the terminal;
- If there is an error, you will hear the error sound;
- You cannot place a stop order at a level less than allowed on the trade server or at 0 zero level;
- On the the BUY and SELL buttons the change of the ask and bid prices is displayed with arrows;
- The information pane that displays the currency pair, the open position size and the total profit;
- In the input parameters you can enable/disable the tips displayed on mouse over buttons, as well as the language of the tips - English / Russian;
- The Close button closes the application;
- The Minimize/Maximize button maximizes/minimizes the panel on the chart;
- The chart can be moved on the chart. To do it, click the upper part of the pane near the Close and Minimize buttons and move the pane in a desired place.
The panel consists of 3 tabs.
VirtualTradePad "Positions style"
This version has been designed for trading via BUY and SELL orders, as well as using additional functions, such as: Stop Loss modification, Take Profit, Trailing Stop, Position reverse, Position closing.
- Lots - lots managing object. When pressing "+-", lots will be increased by the minimum available lot on the server. A lot cannot drop below the minimum allowable lot on the server;
- BUY - opening a buy position (Ask price above);
- SELL - opening a sell position (Bid price above);
- REVERSE - position reverse function. Positions are reversed having 0 stop levels;
- CLOSE - entire position is closed;
- Takeprofit/Stoploss - selecting Take Profit and Stop Loss for a position. When pressing "+-", Take Profit/Stop Loss will be increased by 1 point. Take Profit/Stop Loss cannot drop below 0 or the minimum allowable value on the server. When pressing "+", Take Profit value will change from zero to the minimum allowable value on the server. If Take Profit/Stop Loss = 0, its value is shown in red. If Take Profit/Stop Loss is not equal to 0, its value is shown in green;
- MODIFY - urgent position modification with specified Take Profit/Stop Loss. Also, stop levels can be reset to 0 or changed;
- Trailing stop - selecting trailing stop;
- ON - enabling Trailing Stop. Enabled for the current selected pair. Press OFF to disable. Trailing Stop level is determined by Stop Loss parameter.
VirtualTradePad "Orders style"
This version has been developed for trading with Buy Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Stop and Sell Limit; and it includes additional functions such as Stop Loss, Take Profit, order distance, order grid and order deletion.
- Distance - distance (in points) for placing pending orders. As for Take Profit/Stop Loss, this value cannot be less than the minimum allowed on the server;
- TakeProfit - distance (in points) of Take Profit for pending orders;
- StopLoss - distance (in points) of Stop Loss for pending orders;
- Lots - trade volume (in lots) for pending orders;
- PLACE Section - order placing options: Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Limit;
- DELETE Section - order deleting options: Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Limit;
- GRIDs - number of opened orders. If it is greater than 1, there will be a grid of orders with the same distance from each other. This feature is very useful in MetaTrader 5. Using it one can open additional lots on each level and move the stops on a potentially new level. In other words, this is a Trailing Stop with volume increasing.
VirtualTradePad "Signals style"
This version is for informational purposes. Analyzing the main trade strategies using 10 indicators and 8 timeframes, the panel draws signal direction.
- х - no signal;
- Arrow up - BUY signal;
- Arrow down - SELL signal.
List of Indicators and Signals
Moving Average (MA) (Signal 1)
The signal is calculated using relative position of two moving averages, one of which should have a smaller period (fast МА) while the other - a greater one (slow МА). Their parameters can be specified in the following variables:
- MAFastPeriod and MASlowPeriod - periods of Moving Averages.
- MAFastPrice and MASlowPrice - calculation price of Moving Averages.
- MAFastShift and MASlowShift - shift to the right.
- MAFastMethod and MASlowMethod - averaging method: simple, exponential, smoothed, linear-weighted.
BUY signal appears when the fast МА is located above the slow one, while SELL signal appears when the slow one is above than the fast one. "No signal" state is not used.
Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) (Signal 2)
Four variables are used:
- MACDFast - fast МА period
- MACDSlow - slow МА period
- MACDSignal - signal МА period
- MAPrice - MAs calculation price.
The signals are also simple: BUY - the main line is above the signal one, SELL - the main line is below the signal one. "No signal" state is not used.
Stochastic Oscillator (Signal 3)
Oscillator consists of two lines - the main and signal lines allowing to trade according to the lines crossing signals. Therefore, the signals are as following: BUY - the main line is above the signal one, SELL - the main line is below the signal one.
Parameters available to users:
- StochK - %К period.
- StochD - %D period.
- StochSlowing - slowing the indicator.
- StochPrice - calculation price.
- StochMethod - averaging method.
RSI (Signal 4)
The indicator is similar to CCI and DeMarker. Leaving overbought (RSIHighLevel) or oversold (RSILowLevel) zones is a signal. Therefore, rare BUY signals correspond to crossing the upper level downwards, while SELL signals correspond to crossing the lower level upwards. The main state is "no signal". The indicator period can be set in the RSIPeriod parameter, while calculation price is set in the RSIPrice parameter.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI) (Signal 5)
It also uses all three signals, but the main state is still "no signal". Rare trading signals correspond to crossing the upper level downwards (BUY) and crossing the lower level upwards (SELL). Upper and lower levels are determined by the values of CCIHighLevel and CCILowLevel external parameters. Indicator calculation period and price are determined by the CCIPeriod and CCIPrice values.
Williams Percent Range (WPR) (Signal 6)
The indicator is similar to RSI, CCI and DeMarker. Therefore, the signals are: BUY - crossing the overbought level (WPRHighLevel) downwards and SELL - crossing the oversold level (WPRLowLevel) upwards. All other cases refer to "no signal" state. Only the indicator period parameter (WPRPeriod) can be changed from outside.
Bollinger Bands (Signal 7)
All three types of signals are used: BUY - previous candle close price is below the lower line, SELL - previous candle close price is above the upper line, "no signal" - candle close price is between the lines. External variables:
- BandsPeriod - indicator period.
- BandsShift - shift to the right.
- BandsDeviation - deviation.
- BandsPrice - calculation price.
Alligator (Signal 9)
Since the indicator consists of three moving average lines, it has plenty of parameters:
- JawPeriod - jaw period, blue line.
- JawShift - jaw shift to the right.
- TeethPeriod - teeth period.
- TeethShift - teeth shift to the right.
- LipsPeriod - lips period.
- LipsShift - lips shift to the right.
The same averaging method (AlligatorMethod) and calculation price (AlligatorPrice) are also used for all lines. All lines have a positive shift to the right. This allows reading the indicator values on the current bar, as they are already complete and are not a subject to change. Therefore, the signals in this case are: BUY - the lips line is higher than the teeth line, while the latter one is higher than the jaw line; SELL - the lips line is below the teeth line, while the latter one is below the jaw line. There is no signal in all other cases.
Parameters of the Indicators:
- Moving Average parameters:
- MACD parameters:
- Stochastic Oscillator parameters:
- RSI parameters:
- CCI parameters:
- WPR parameters:
- Bollinger Bands parameters:
- Alligator parameters:
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo parameters:
General changes and improvements:
-Depending on the account currency, added the corresponding icon.
-Improved the function for displaying the trade levels when hovering the panel.
(when hovering the panel, the trade levels of the terminal are disabled, so that the stop levels are not caught when pressing buttons).
-Fixed and improved the function for calculating commission and swap for INFO,CLP.
-Changed the tooltip for lots when enabling the DynamicLotStopLoss || DynamicLotAuto options.
-Added new parameter Show_Future_Line - show the lines and description of the future trade.
This function displays the stop loss / take profit lines of the future trade on the chart, statement in points, price and current profit/loss.
It also displays the position opening line with indication of the lot. If you set the lot to be calculated based on stop loss/deposit in the settings, the EA will display the calculated lot.
-TrailingStop now calculates and considers the commission when trailing the position.
-Fixed display of the cumulative position type in the Info tab.
-Added the value of tick for 1 lot and for cumulative lot of the opened positions to the TickValue line.
-Added the Commission line for displaying the current commission of the open deals.
-Added parameter Use_Lots_in_CLP_Points for working with the CLP tab - true - the EA will also consider the lot of those positions during calculation of profit points. This option can be useful in trading on a hedging account with different lots.
opened 2 SELL positions on EURUSD
SELL 0.01 with profit of 20 and 0.2 USD
SELL 0.02 with loss of -12 points -0.24 USD
-If Use_Lots_in_CLP_Points = false the EA will calculate the "net" points.
In this case, the Profit will be: -0.04 USD or 8 points.
As we can see, the position gained profit in points, but it is a loss in USD.
-If Use_Lots_in_CLP_Points = true the EA will calculate points with consideration of lots.
In this case, the profit will be: -0.04 USD or -4 points.
If calculation of profit is in points and the "Include lots in profit calculation" is enabled,
the EA will find the minimum lot of the provided positions and calculate the Points on that basis.
Minimum position 0.01, 1 "net" point = 1 point,
If a position is opened with a lot of 0.02, then 1 net point = 2 points with consideration of the lot.
If a position is opened with a lot of 0.05, then 1 net point = 5 points with consideration of the lot.
-Added checking of the input values for closing profit or loss:
If the specified profit is lower than the current - system generates a warning and disabled the closure mode.
If the specified loss is greater than the current - system generates a warning and disabled the closure mode.
If set to 0 and user attempts to enable closure - system generates an error.
-Added the AutoCorrect_LevelCLP parameter:
Only negative values can now be entered to the loss field. If user enters +10, the system automatically converts it to -10.
Only positive values can now be entered to the profit field. If user enters -10, the system automatically converts it to +10.
Only a positive value can be entered in the CLP_TralOptions, otherwise the EA generates an error.
-Revised and improved the MAGIC TARGET button.
-When enabled and line is moved, the type of the future position and lot of the future position is displayed.
-When pressing Place, the EA checks the correctness of level placement, and if the levels are specified incorrectly, yjr EA cancels the order placement and points at the incorrect data.
-Added parameter MAGIC_FONTSIZE = size of text on the chart.
-Added check for the "Distance" field, if Distance ==0, the EA cancels the order placement.
-When using the MAGIC TARGET, the Grid and Distance fields can now be modified.
Modified the FontSizeText - text size for the operating systems, in which the font size is different from 100% size.
Fixed the function for adjusting the panel position on the chart when switching charts.
Added Rounding parameter:
Without rounding - place stop orders without rounding
To 1 digit - rounding to 1 digit. For example, if Stoploss= 1.23456, the trade will be opened with a stop loss of 1.23450
To 2 digits - rounding to 2 digits. For example, if Stoploss= 1.23456, the trade will be opened with a stop loss of 1.23400
Added the function to save the settings during the terminal reboot, the change in settings inside the panel, when closing the panel on the chart and attaching the panel to the chart.
All variables and data changes made in the panel are now saved when the terminal is restarted.
If you turn off the terminal and turn it on again, all the parameters will be re-loaded from the global variables.
Added the TrailingProfit function to the CLP tab:
Trailing Stop at Closing.
A new function for trailing profits has been implemented on user demand. In this case, the profit is fixed with some correction. As soon as the profit reaches the specified value, the Expert Advisor saves the current profit level and starts trailing the profit.
If you made settings for closing at the profit of 10 dollars:
Profit $ - positive closing.
Profit $ - value of positive closing.
TrailingProfit- distance from Profit $, which, when reached, triggers trailing profit.
If Profit $ is set to 10 and TrailingProfit is set to 5, the Trailing Stop will be set at 5 dollars. The Trailing Stop will come into play when the Expert Advisor passes the 10 dollar line and starts moving following the profit. The Journal will show entries about the current profit status.
When the total profit falls below the last fixed level, TrailingProfit, the Expert Advisor will perform forced closing of all position.
The function works for all closure types: Every symbol, Current symbol, Separate BUY and SELL direction, Each order separately.
REVERSE button: operation algorithm changed.
Once pressed: first the current position is closed, then the same position is opened with the same lot.
Добавлен параметр Step_TrailingStop для установки шага трейлинг-стопа:
например, Step_TrailingStop=1, тогда через каждый 1 пункт позиция будет модифицироваться.
например, Step_TrailingStop=25, тогда через каждые 25 пунктов позиция будет модифицироваться.
Переработана система сигналов для панели Signals.
В данной вкладке показывается тренд по таймфрейму и индикатору. Ранее сигнал показывался в момент своего срабатывания. Сейчас показывается текущий тренд по каждому индикатору.
Добавлены показатели тренда BUY SELL в процентном соотношении на вкладке Signals
Добавлена возможность скрывать из вкладки Signals отдельные индикаторы и ТФ для расчета процентного соотношения:
Добавлена возможность вывода алерта на экран при использовании вкладки Signals (Внимание: Вкладка Signals при этом должна быть активна.)
Если Signals_Alert_After_Percent=50, тогда если показатели выбранных ТФ и индикаторов по BUY или SELL будет выше чем 50 % прозвучит Алерт
Версия 15.915 - 2015.09.16MagicTarget: Исправлена ошибка цены установки ордера при непустом значении поля Distance
Версия 15.908 - 2015.09.14Что нового:
MagicTarget теперь может использоваться без стоплосс и тейкпрофита.
Если установка цены выше текущей - устанавливается байстоп
Если установка цены ниже текущей - устанавливается селлстоп
Новые цветовые параметры:
color MAGIC_ORDER - Цвет линии цены для MAGICTARGET;
color MAGIC_STOPLOSS - Цвет линии стоплосса для MAGICTARGET;
color MAGIC_TAKEPROFIT - Цвет линии тейкпрофитадля MAGICTARGET;
I am glad to present you a new function for trading via my panel in one click — MAGIC TARGET.
MAGIC TARGET is a functional button, a control element of the Orders tab. It is designed for the fast setting of a pending or a market order in the МТ4 and МТ5 platforms.
MAGIC TARGET button automatically defines a placed order type quickly and reliably.
Added parameters for setting a lot by an auto lot from a deposit and a stop loss
extern bool DynamicLotStopLoss=false; // Autolot from StopLoss
extern bool DynamicLotAuto=false; // Autolot from Deposit
Added step parameters for increasing and decreasing the settings (stop loss, take profit, lots, distance)
extern double Step_Lots=0.01;
input int Step_StopLoss=1;
input int Step_TakeProfit=1;
input int Step_Distance=1;