Cluster analysis of volumes is now available in MetaTrader 5!
The YuСlusters indicator is a professional tool for analyzing the trading volumes. The cluster graph is plotted based on tick data. For the exchange financial instruments these are the volume, type and price of a deal. For the Forex instruments - the real or tick volume (depending on the broker) and Bid price.
There are 6 criteria of cluster generation:
- Time interval, the criterion is set in seconds.
- Price range, the criterion is set in points. The current cluster is closed when the deal price goes beyond the specified price range. In that case, the current deal is included in the current cluster, while the next one opens a new cluster. The range is calculated as the difference between the High and Low price in the cluster.
- The difference (delta) between buy and sell volumes. The current cluster is closed when the delta with the next deal exceeds the specified volume. The next deal opens the next cluster.
- Total volume of deals. The current cluster is closed when the total volume of purchases and sales in the cluster exceeds the specified volume after one of the deals.
- Number of ticks. The cluster is formed by the specified number of ticks.
- Deal type. A cluster is formed by deals of the same type.
There are 7 types of cluster representation:
- "Delta" - display the delta.
- "Delta %" - display the delta as a percentage of the corresponding ASK or BID volume.
- "BID + ASK" - display the sum of BID+ASK volumes.
- "ASK & BID" - display the ASK and BID volumes separately, the ASK volume is drawn in the upper half of the cluster cell, the BID volume is drawn in the lower half.
- "BID x ASK" - display the ASK and BID volumes separately, the ASK volume is drawn to the right, while the BID volume is drawn to the left of the cluster center.
- "Delta and BID+ASK" - display the delta and the sum of BID+ASK volumes.
- "Delta% and BID+ASK" - display the delta as a percentage and the sum of BID+ASK volumes.
YuClusters features built-in volume filters, indicators of cumulative delta and weighted average price of the cluster volume.
YuClusters has a powerful system of alerts, which can be set to events related to clusters, volumes, prices and built-in indicators.
Attention: YuClusters does not work in the Strategy tester of the terminal. You can view the indicator operation in the free version YuClusters DEMO.
Added the cluster volume indicator and the moving average indicator.
Added "hot keys": switching the cluster view and moving the chart.
Added a second profile on the right side of the chart.
Added disabling of profiles.
Profiles can be calculated for a specific number of recent clusters.
Added customization of the price scale. The price scale can be changed using the mouse in the price area of the cluster chart.
Added the ability to move the indicator lines on the main chart.
Added the ability to display horizontal lines from the main chart on the cluster chart.
Added a divisor of the indicator values.
Added centering of the current price on the chart.
Added shifting of the main chart to the bar corresponding to the selected cluster.
Added new events to alerts.
Added scrolling of the cluster chart using the mouse wheel (works with build 1653).
Added tooltips for the indicator parameters.
- 3 new types of cluster representation.
- 2 volume filters.
- The VWAP indicator.
- The second indicator of the cumulative delta with the ability to set time or period as a parameter.
- Configurable alerts.
- A window for quick navigation between clusters.
- Ability to customize the color scheme of the indicator.
- Ability to set the start time for clusters and profile.
- Interactive tooltip for the indicator settings.
- Ability to add interface languages.
- Expanded tick history: applied data types are now displayed in the info window.
- Fixed setting a random color for horizontal levels.
- Fixed cumulative delta calculation.
- Fixed occasional un-synchronization of cluster and profile display.
- Added the tick volumes filter. It is possible to set a range of tick volumes, that will participate in the construction of clusters. A zero value of the parameter disables filtering on this parameter.
- Added new cluster type - Delta Percent;
- Added the ability to highlight the Volume Imbalance;
- Added the Cumulative Delta;
- Added the ability to save settings to a file.
- Added sum and volume delta of each cluster.
- Added the current price line.
- Increased maximum font size in the table.
- Changed the function of the button for aligning the table by price. Now, it enables/disables auto aligning the table by price.
- Fixed an error when forming a cluster profile.
- Added dark color scheme.
- Adjustable "depth" of clusters.
- Price scale can be changed.
- Adjustable appearance of clusters and a profile.
- Selected cluster "highlights" time of the cluster opening on the main chart using a vertical dashed line.
- Corresponding cluster is selected by double click on a "candle" of the main chart.
- Ticks and clusters are exported to a CSV file.
- Tick history is stored during 90 days.
- We have changed screenshots and added video in the description.
- Up to four price levels can be selected in the table. Use a single or a double click for selection.
- Faster GUI operation.
- For Forex instruments you can select actual current price.
- Fixed the synchronization of tick history.
- Added chart zoom: zoom in/out the chart.
- Added screenshot explaining new features.