SFE Price Channel
The SFE Price Channel indicator detects and draws the channel where the price is moving, and the trend of this channel.
The purpose of the indicator is implementing trading strategies based on operating the key levels of this channel.
- Define the channel and limits where the price tends to move, identifying support and resistance.
- Identify the trend.
- Works on all pairs and periods.
- Versatile for many types of strategies.
- channel_period: period used to calculate the channel.
- channel_multiplier: multiplier that affects the channel measurement.
- limits_multiplier: multiplier affecting distance limits.
- green_line_factor: Distance Factor of the green line between the middle line and the limit line.
- view_sideways: the indicator will lose the trend, after three bars on the other side of the middle line.