Advanced Currency IMPULSE with ALERT
This Indicator is a unique, high quality and affordable trading tool because we have incorporated a number of proprietary features and a new formula. With only ONE chart it give Alerts for all 28 currency pairs. Imagine how your trading will improve because you are able to pinpoint the exact trigger point of a new trend or scalping opportunity?
Built on new underlying algorithms it makes it even easier to identify and confirm potential trades. This is because it graphically shows whether the strength or weakness of a currency is accelerating or not and measures the speed of that acceleration - think of it like the speedometer in your car. When you accelerate things obviously happen faster which is the same in the forex market ie if you pair currencies that are accelerating in the opposite directions you have identified a potentially profitable trade.
The 23 market Fibonacci level is used as alert trigger and will be recalculated for every time frame. If the impulse hit just 2 points above the yellow trigger line you will receive the alert on MT4 or your email or push alert. Then you know as a trader what to do. The pair and direction is already given. Just click on the alert button to switch to the pair or to open a new chart for your further analysis. The alert level can be changed by user input and 3 sensibility-levels can be chosen.
Get the initializing trigger of a new trend early! This acceleration and deceleration can be used by both swing traders and scalpers. To swing traders it shows when a new trend has been triggered and to scalpers it shows which pairs are going to have movement. From our clients and our own experience we know the two indicators work so well together that it is truly a case of 1+1= 3!
==== Chart settings
- Impulse Sensibility (Impulse Sensibility slow/medium/fast)
- Line width base and quote CS (make thicker the currency of the chart)
- Line width other 6 CS (the other currencies)
- Line width Market (size of Market Momentum dot)
- show Bars back (how many candles back the indicator prints)
- Font size button (The size of currency names or buttons)
==== Alert settings
- popup Alerts (popup MT4 alerts. It will tell strongest or weakest currency, value, possible trade pair)
- alert on live or closed candle ( choose alert on live candle or on closed candle)
- CS-Impulse Trigger at market Fib (any) (any Fibonacci level to print alert, choose higher number for stronger signals.
- send email alerts (To receive alert email, enter your credentials in your MT4)
- send push alerts (To receive push alert, as above)
- show values in main=0 or subwindow=1 (Show alerts in main or sub-window)
- alert position X (move alert position horizontal)
- alert position Y(move alert position vertical)
==== Color settings
- AUD Color (currency line colors, change to your needs)
- CAD Color
- CHF Color
- EUR Color (Euro is white, please change if you use white chart background)
- GBP Color
- JPY Color
- NZD Color
- USD Color
- Market Color (Market dot color)
- Market Fibs Color (Market Fibonacci breakout Zone 23 line color)
- Alert trigger Color (alert trigger line color)
- Alert buy Color (color for buy alerts)
- Alert sell Color (color for sell alerts)
- Panel background Color (background color of alert square)
- Font spacing X (big screen)
- Font spacing X (big screen) (This is for those who have big 4K monitor. It might be needed to add to horizontal spacing of the buttons.
- Font spacing Y (same as above but vertical)
- Panel background spacing X (4K monitor horizontal spacing of the alert background)
- Panel background spacing Y (same as above but vertical)
- The Alert trigger value can be edited at any Market Fibonacci level in settings. It can be any number. Default is 25. The yellow line shows the level on the chart.
- Then we see the numbers of the highest and lowest Impulse value.
- Followed with the Currency which reached the trigger value (if there is any).
- A timer will allow only one alert per currency and candle and 60 seconds pause after change of a time frame.
- A button will then pop up with a suggested pair. By click on it, it will open a new chart in same TF. It may change or disappear if conditions are no longer met. Still you can have a look at the chart.
- Save your favourite template with the size of half the MT4 chart window to the name "default". So your personal template will always be applied.
Market Fibonacci trigger line will reset after 5 candles by default.
I have added an option to show only base and quote lines.
++ Show only base and quote CS (do not show the other currencies)
Impulse Sensibility default set to slow because it suits better to beginners.
I have added the option on click alert button to switch to the pair in the same chart instead of new chart window.
- User setting: alerted chart open in new window (set to false to use same chart)
I also added a timer to show the alert button at least 60 seconds before it will be deleted if signal is expired, but it can switch to an other pair if it is better.