Advanced Currency IMPULSE with ALERT
This indicator is a unique, high quality and affordable trading tool because we have incorporated a number of proprietary features and a secret formula. With only ONE chart it gives Alerts for all 28 currency pairs. Imagine how your trading will improve because you are able to pinpoint the exact trigger point of a new trend or scalping opportunity!
Built on new underlying algorithms it makes it even easier to identify and confirm potential trades. This is because it graphically shows whether the strength or weakness of a currency is accelerating or not and measures the speed of that acceleration - think of it like the speedometer in your car. When you accelerate things obviously happen faster which is the same in the Forex market i.e. if you pair currencies that are accelerating in the opposite directions you have identified a potentially profitable trade.
The dynamical Market Fibonacci 23 level is used as an alert trigger and will adapt to market activity. If the impulse hits the yellow trigger line you will receive the alert on MetaTrader 4 or your email or push alert. Then you know as a trader what to do. The pair and direction are already given. Just click on the alert button to switch to the pair or to open a new chart for your further analysis. The alert level can be changed by user input and 3 Sensitivity-levels can be chosen.
Get the initializing trigger of a new trend early! This acceleration and deceleration can be used by both swing traders and scalpers. To swing traders it shows when a new trend has been triggered and to scalpers, it shows which pairs are going to have movement. From our clients and our own experience, we know the two indicators work so well together that it is truly a case of 1+1= 3!
- Impulse Sensitivity - Slow/Medium/Fast sensitivity.
- Line width base and quote CS - make thicker the currency of the chart.
- Line width other 6 CS - the other currencies.
- Line other 6 CS dotted if width=1.
- HIDE the other 6 CS lines - show only base and quote currency strength.
- show Bars back - how many candles back the indicator draws.
- show buttons - Special: change the pair on the chart just click the 2 currency names. Click two names to build a pair. Simple: click GBP and JPY to change the chart to GBPJPY.
- Show CS labels - at the end of the lines.
- alerted chart open in new window - false for change chart in the same window.
- alert on the live or closed candle.
- CS-Impulse Trigger at market Fib (higher=stronger).
- GAP value for V-Line (higher=stronger).
- draw arrow for Impulse alert.
- draw bull and bear V-Line - Currency strength speed sentiment.
- popup Alerts - popup MetaTrader 4 alerts. It will tell strongest or weakest currency, value, possible trade pair.
- send email alerts - receive alert email, enter your credentials in your MetaTrader 4.
- send push alerts - to your phone.
- show values in main=0 or sub-window=1.
- You know how to use it. Euro is white, please change if you use white chart background.
- open support charts! - Special: to update automatically the MetaTrader 4 history, 7+1 support charts will be opened! This function can be deactivated.
- run support charts also on cross pairs!.
- and others.
- Use my template.
- The Alert trigger value can be edited at any Market Fibonacci level in settings. It can be any number. The default is 25. The yellow line shows the level on the chart.
- Then we see the numbers of the highest and lowest Impulse value.
- Followed with the Currency which reached the trigger value (if there is any).
- A timer will allow one alert per currency and candle.
- A button will then pop up with a suggested pair. By click on it, it will change the pair on the chart. The button may change or disappear if conditions are no longer met. Still, you can have a look at the chart.
- Use "open chart in new window" if you do not want to interrupt the indicator.
- Check my news and blogs on profile for trading system and trade examples.
- Study the complete trading system.
- Send me a private message to get the latest information.
I will always help you if you have any questions.
I wish you many green pips in the future and success to your trading career.
+ run support charts also on cross pairs!
It will open only ONE more update chart and update all cross pairs on this chart in the back ground.
+ added quick change buttons
+ added update quote charts
+ added labels at the end of the lines
As requested by customer:
+ added input for arrow size
Another magic function will automatically open 7 support charts in the background to speed up the broker feed and update the external history data. When the indicator is applied to another timeframe those charts will follow. While using multiple indicators those charts will be shared. (This function is by default deactivated.) Please read the user manual blog.
+ Show CS labels
+ CS label size
+ open support charts! (default is off because it is already active with ACS28)
+ arrow size (1 to 5)
+ arrow and alert delay seconds after restart (3 to 30)
+ added arrows in sub-window when the trigger was hit.
+ added arrow in the main window when the alert was hit.
+ added a second function for an inverted speed of the quote and base currency with an editable minimum difference value (as a different signal than impulse alert)
All the graphics are based on the new buffer which represents historical trigger with dynamic market Fibonacci values.
new input parameters:
+ draw arrow for Impulse alert
+ draw bull and bear V-Line
+ GAP value for V-Line (higher=stronger)
+ V-Line bull color
+ V-Line bear color
This default values have been changed:
Impulse Sensibility = slow
CS-Impulse Trigger at market Fib = 25
Now you have the historical view and you can optimize the settings to your trading style and timeframe!
Added for developer Global variable with TF for trigger value.
Market Fibonacci trigger line will reset after 5 candles by default.
I have added an option to show only base and quote lines.
++ Show only base and quote CS (do not show the other currencies)
Impulse Sensibility default set to slow because it suits better to beginners.
I have added the option on click alert button to switch to the pair in the same chart instead of new chart window.
- User setting: alerted chart open in new window (set to false to use same chart)
I also added a timer to show the alert button at least 60 seconds before it will be deleted if signal is expired, but it can switch to an other pair if it is better.