This indicator depends on some secrets equations to draw Signals with Stop loss and maximum 4 Take profits.
There is a free EA depends on this indicator as a gift when you purchase/rent it.
- Simply it gives you entry point as Ready sign (Buy / Sell) and arrow (Buy / Sell) after candle closed, also SL line and 4 TP lines or less.
- Once SL-TP lines are shown with the arrow, they remains as they are until signal change.
- It is historical indicator.
- No Repaint.
- user manual for V5 please click here for V6 please click here
- Indicator Version: choose V5 or V6.
- TP 1 Line color: TP1 color.
- TP 2 Line color: TP2 color.
- TP 3 Line color: TP3 color.
- TP 4 Line color: TP4 color.
- Signal line Style: Choose (Solid, dashed,.).
- TP-SL Lines Style: Choose (Solid, dashed,.).
- Buy Signal color: Buy signal color.
- Sell Signal color: Sell signal color.
- Historical Bars: Number of history bars on chart for the indicator calculation.
- Show Vertical line: (true / false).
- Place of Vertical line: you can choose (On Diamond / On Signal).
- Buy Vertical line color: Buy Vertical Line color.
- Sell Vertical line color: Sell Vertical Line color.
- Vertical line Style: Choose (Solid, dashed,.).
- Ready Sign location from H/L candle in pips: you can adjust the place of ready sign in pips.
- Ready to buy Sign: Type the code of symbol you want indicator to draw as ready to buy sign (see codes table).
- Ready to Sell Sign: Type the code of symbol you want indicator to draw as ready to sell sign (see codes table).
- Signal location from H/L candle in pips: you can adjust the place of signal sign in pips.
- Buy Signal Sign: Type the code of symbol you want indicator to draw as buy signal.
- Sell Signal Sign: Type the code of symbol you want indicator to draw as sell signal.
- Show Resistances: (True / False) to let indicator drawing the R for:
- 1. Current day if you use (H1 or less).
- 2. Current week if you use H4.
- 3. Current month if you use D1.
- Resistance 1: R1 color.
- Resistance 2: R2 color.
- Resistance 3: R3 color.
- Resistance 4: R4 color.
- Show Supports: (True / False) to let indicator drawing the S.
- Support 1: S1 color.
- Support 2: S2 color.
- Support 3: S3 color.
- Support 4: S4 color.
- R/S Lines Style: Choose (Solid, dashed,.).
- TPs lines depends on R/S for: choose between
- 1. Auto: same R/S levels on the chart.
- 2. M5: R/S for time frame 5 minutes.
- 3. M15: R/S for time frame 15 minutes.
- And so on.
- Show Information: show information about last signal.
- Information Color (Buy): color of buy signal information.
- Information Color (Sell): color of sell signal information.
- Show: you can choose between (Signal ,TP, SL Lines / Just Signal).
- Notifications: (True / False) enable or Disable notifications system at all.
- Start Time (From): Duration time in day for notifications system as From Time.
- End Time (To): Duration time in day for notifications system as To Time.
- Alert Type: Choose between below for which information you want indicator telling you:
- 1. Signal,TPs,SL and Candles between Ready Sign and Signal.
- 2. Signal,TPs and SL.
- 3. Signal.
- Diamond / Vertical line Alert: (true / false).
- Alert: Displays a message in a separate window.
- Send push message: Sends push notifications to the mobile, whose MetaQuotes IDs are specified in the "Notifications" tab.
- Send an email: Sends an email at the address specified in the settings window of the "Email" tab.
- Message Header.Long: The header of message send to you in long signal case.
- Message Header.Short: The header of message send to you in short signal case.
- Message Content.Long: The message content send to you in long signal case.
- Message Content.Short: The message content send to you in short signal case.
Buffering read from indicator (For Developers)
2. Make 2 duration time for alert system. Ex : you will can input from 00:00 to 1:00 and from 13:00 to 23:59.
3. Remove ALF flash.
4. Make another option in alert system to alert you when (blue/red) diamond appear.
5. Make option to choose what TPs lines will depends on (s/r) for (Auto,H1,H4,....etc ).
6. Fix E-mail issue.
7. Show Resistance Lines (Yes/No) and Show Support Lines (Yes/No).
8. Default value of Historical Bars = 100.
9. Fix CPU usage issue.
10. Identify which version in the alert message.
11. Show Vertical line option on diamond or on signal depends on user entry.
12. Show R/S labels (Yes/No).
13. Add 2 duration time for Alert system so it can be from 03:00 to 06:00 and from 13:00 to 18:00.
14. New option to Alert when diamond appears (true/false).
15. choose which indicator version you want to work ( V5 or V6 ).
16. Show some information about the last signal on chart (true/false).
2. Resolve Sunday issue.
3. Add TPs lines, SL and the number of Candles between ready to (buy/sell) sign and (buy/sell) sign.
4. Increase TPs lines to be 4 not 3.
5. changed (red/green) vertical line for ready to (sell/buy) to (buy/sell) Diamond sign to be able to buffer/values.
6. fixed refreshing issue.
7. start/stop time for Alert system.
8. iCustom for developer.
9. show resistances and supports for current(day-week-month) depends on TF.
10. add new input parameter (Show) to choose between some choices to show on chart
Message Header.Long :Type the header of message in case Buy signal.
Message Header.Short :Type the header of message in case Sell signal.
Message Content.Long :Type the content message in case Buy signal.
Message Content.Short :Type the content message in case Sell signal.
Showing Type :(Signal and TP,SL Lines - Just Signal )
Signal line Width
Buy Signal color
Sell Signal color
Signal line Style
TP-SL Lines Style
Takeprofit one line
Takeprofit two line
Takeprofit three line
I added Notifications when the Arrow appear for Sell/Buy.
- Notifications - if it false there are no notifications at all, if it true you have to choose how indicator will send notifications to you.
- Alert - Displays a message in a separate window.
- Send push message - Sends push notifications to the mobile terminals, whose MetaQuotes IDs are specified in the "Notifications" tab.
- Send an email - Sends an email at the address specified in the settings window of the "Email" tab.