You want to become a constantly profitable 5-star forex trader?Send a screenshot of your purchase to get your personal invitation to our exclusive trading chat
Following the smart money is finally possible!
It provides awesome insights into how institutional market participants, like brokers, are positioned in the Forex market, much faster than COT reports.
Seeing this information directly on your chart is the real game-changer and breakthrough solution for your trading.
Please install and run SI Connect to establish a constant connection to our data center
We all know that Forex is a decentralized market. That's why we had to think out of the box, develop a unique solution and code the most complex project, we've ever worked on to get this priceless information in our charts. Since October 2018 our servers analyze and record real trading volume data feeds from several different sources all around the world. We gather the data, analyze how the trading volume changes and calculate an index for the most important Forex trading currencies but this is just the beginning. Later on, we'll provide such information for other trading instruments like Gold and Oil as well.
What's the benefit of using the real volume data provided by Stein Investments?
1. Due to our brokers point of view, you can easily trade with the smart money
2. You get this type of sentiment market data in real-time directly on your chart
3. Due to our real-time recorded history database, you can easily check how valuable this information is
FX Volume is absolutely unique because it's the only tool which is able to print this data directly on your chart!
Why it's only available for rent?
As described above FX Volume is an ongoing service with a running backend infrastructure that costs as well as the admins and coders that monitor and improve the entire construction, like the database in the background and the graphical front-end you load on your charts.
That's why we have to charge a fair recurring fee but FX Volume will easily pay for itself.
In addition to that, we provide great discounts for mid- and long term subscriptions.
FX Volume indicator settings
- Broker DST zone and GMT shift - Please google or ask your brokers support to get the right values
- Compare with X hours back - Set an hourly value for the Ratio and Delta comparison. The default is 24 hours back.
- Display all history lines - Set to "false" to see only the history lines of the symbol-related currencies
- Default view - Choose between Ratio and Changes view
- Display symbol list - Set to "false" to hide the list of 28 symbols in the main chart
- Zoom factor - Increase or decrease the size of all graphical elements
- New Alert options based on Long and Short Volume
- New Alert filters based on the dominance of one side available,
i.e. if Volume Long is bigger than Volume Short, you'll get only alerts for the Volume Long side
- Improved communication with the new SI Connect 2.x
- Optimized settings managements
and these changes are related to the strategy tester usage
- Fixed current candle update bug
- Added parameter to start with a focus on chart currencies
- Improved backtesting performance
Changed SI Connect detection method
Improved performance when used in the strategy tester
- Improve behaviour when called from iCustom
- Improved data processing (all modes)
- Fix minor display bugs while using the visual mode
- Disabled alerts in tester mode
In this way, you'll easily see if the short term volume is still dynamic and supporting the volume change of a higher period.
This offers an entirely new grade of precision because you now see exactly when to enter when to exit and if it's still worth to hold the position.
We hope you'll enjoy the new flexibility provided by FX Volume.
Fixed bug of line style changes when using several instances
- Additional colouration for the positive and negative percentage values
- History lines for Volume Total, Volume Long and Volume short are now available
- All history lines can be hidden completely via parameters in the indicator properties
- Use multiple instances of FX Volume in one chart to create individual comparison views.
Note: Every instance has to use a different "History lines and buffers" mode to manage all instances correctly.
- Volume Total, Volume Long and Volume Short are now available in the indicator buffers
IMPORTANT: Please note that the history lines and the panel information is managed independently!
If you switch to a different panel view, this does NOT change the volume history lines. You have to change them in the indicator properties.
Please note also that the value labels of the history lines differ from the information seen in the panel because the panel displays always the latest available information while the history line buffer provides an OHLC volume data average for the entire candle. Please visit our FX Volume info channel at https://t.me/SI_FX_Volume to get more detailed information
Now you can see the total volume of the long and short side separately as well as how it changed during the selected comparison period. With this information, you can easily spot on which side of the market there is an upcoming dynamic in the real trading volume.
And because we are often asked for it we added all this information for GOLD as well.
Enjoy the new amazing features of FX Volume and leave a review if you like it.
Added special section for the alert option in the indicator properties
-Alert on long ratio rise/drop
-Alert on total volume rise/drop
-Alert on delta increase/decrease
We hope you'll enjoy the new alert options.
Added total volume buffer -> ask for the updated code snippets
FX Volume is now ready to be used in the MT4 strategy tester!
Please note that you have to copy the FX Volume data file manually from \\MQL4\Files to \\tester\files\SI Lab in your terminal's data folder to be able to run backtests with FX Volume in your MT4 (an MT5 handles this task automatically)
Fixed bug in panel update when data are not directly available.
Added an alert for insufficient Terminal "Max bars" settings.
To benefit from all improvements it is necessary that you update FX Volume and SI Connect to the latest available version!
Fixed bug which checks and sends alert continuously if the data file can't be opened
Added the possibility to set your individual color and line style via the Colors tab at the indicator properties