Following the smart money is finally possible!
FX Volume is the FIRST and ONLY volume indicator that provides a REAL insight into the market sentiment from a broker's point of view.
It provides awesome insights into how institutional market participants, like brokers, are positioned in the Forex market, much faster than COT reports.
Seeing this information directly on your chart is the real game-changer and breakthrough solution for your trading.
Please install and run SI Connect to establish a constant connection to our data center
And how to trade with FX Volume? Click here to get more information
We all know that Forex is a decentralized market. That's why we had to think out of the box, develop a unique solution and code the most complex project, we've ever worked on to get this priceless information in our charts. Since October 2018 our servers analyze and record real trading volume data feeds from several different sources all around the world. We gather the data, analyze how the trading volume changes and calculate an index for the most important Forex trading currencies but this is just the beginning. Later on, we'll provide such information for other trading instruments like Gold and Oil as well.
What's the benefit of using the real volume data provided by Stein Investments?
1. Due to our brokers point of view, you can easily trade with the smart money
2. You get this type of sentiment market data in real-time directly on your chart
3. Due to our real-time recorded history database, you can easily check how valuable this information is
FX Volume is absolutely unique because it's the only tool which is able to print this data directly on your chart!
Why it's only available for rent?
As described above FX Volume is an ongoing service with a running backend infrastructure that costs as well as the admins and coders that monitor and improve the entire construction, like the database in the background and the graphical front-end you load on your charts.
That's why we have to charge a fair recurring fee but FX Volume will easily pay for itself.
In addition to that, we provide great discounts for mid- and long term subscriptions.
FX Volume indicator settings
- Broker DST zone and GMT shift - Please google or ask your brokers support to get the right values
- Compare with X hours back - Set an hourly value for the Ratio and Delta comparison. The default is 24 hours back.
- Display all history lines - Set to "false" to see only the history lines of the symbol-related currencies
- Default view - Choose between Ratio and Changes view
- Display symbol list - Set to "false" to hide the list of 28 symbols in the main chart
- Zoom factor - Increase or decrease the size of all graphical elements
Fixed bug which checks and sends alert continuously if the data file can't be opened
Added the possibility to set your individual color and line style via the Colors tab at the indicator properties