There is a newer version available: Please follow this link to the new product version
The best real-time forex analyzer with powerful additional features for professional traders and EA developers.
This clearly arranged display shows you instantly, which currency combination is best to trade on the global forex market.
The strength or weakness of every major currency is calculated tick by tick and the results are sorted by their economic areas to consider their correlation.
- Adjustable individual analysis
- Short-,mid- and long-term analysis from minutes til several years
- Identical calculation results at all brokers
- Identical calculation results on every symbol and time frame
- Runs on all kind of offline charts like Renko and range bar charts
- Optimized performance during fast price changes
- Alert options like E-Mail, Terminal Message and Notification Service for mobile devices
- Alert options if the delta rises above or drops below a defined value
- Individual levels for rise and drop alerts
- Individual (on/off) buttons for rise and drop alerts
- Customizable display configuration
- Special display mode for users with a standard font size of 125%
- Current symbol is highlighted
- Accessible buffers for EA developers
- Full functionality of individual analysis strategy tester mode
- Resource-saving "EACall" option for iCustom calls
- Automated symbol suffix detection
- Automated Market Watch Configuration
- Access to logfile while writing
- Detailed Analyzer PRO User Manual
- strong zone values: greater than 5.5.
- neutral zone values: between 3.5 and 5.5.
- weak zone values: smaller than 3.
Simple Strategy: buy the strongest and sell the weakest (for example, NZD: 5.9 and CAD: 2.6 -> go long at NZDCAD).
Set individual analysis as default to get identical results at all brokers
Backtests including the Analyzer PRO require a high performance hardware environmentand we highly recommend use a SSD or RAMdisk based terminal for these operations.
- Added fully automated Market Watch Configuration
- Added separated levels for rise and drop alerts
- Added seperated buttons for rise and drop alerts
If set to "true" Analyzer PRO stops the display and delivers just plain indicator values for iCustom queries at the buffers.
Added access to the Analyzer display configuration.
Added a new "HighlightSymbol" option to display information of the current symbol separately.