Automated Actual Support Resistance A2SR
A. What is A2SR?
- A2SR has a special technique in determining the levels of Support (demand) and Resistance (supply).
- Unlike the ordinary way that we seen on the net, A2SR has a original concept for determining SR levels.
- The original technique was not taken from the internet, and it has never been published on the internet either.
- A2SR will auto select the SR level according to your trading style.
- Even though you are changing the time frame but the SR level will remain on its position.
- Because the actual SR is not obtained from the time frame you use.
A2SR has complete instruments for trading needs.
- Actual Support and Resistance.
- Market Sentiment for news event and central banks speech.
- Current Trend today, including a suggestion for placing positions.
- Auto level trend lines for SR, Breakout and Breakdown. You'll find it easier to analyze charts.
- Daily price jump and fall in average and maximum range (news events).
- Average and maximum price jump/fall at time frame H4 (news events).
- Overbought and Oversold, displayed at the same time for scale H1, H4, Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
B. Why we prefer to use A2SR?
- SR levels here are an actual level, and not obtained from the time frame as usual.
- It is leading indicator, the SR levels are available before price reach there, and it is not repaint and not lagging either.
- A2SR have been designed for creating trade plan for any currency pairs, metals, and stocks in MetaTrader 4.
- Basics of using A2SR are also available in user's guide in .pdf file, and you will get further training from the author as necessary.
- You will no longer need in busy drawing on the chart, because A2SR help you to work automatically and all instruments are completed.
- A2SR will help you to select which SR for Short-Term and/or Swing trades.
- Finally, you will have plenty of time to review the market, including market sentiment and creating trades plan.
C. Basic guide for A2SR usage.
- Please read the user's guide document at Comments page: 8.
D. Input Parameters
- Suffix Currency Pair - If your currency pair has a suffix, e.g EURUSDm, enter with m. Leave it blank if your pair currency has no suffix. Default is empty.
- SR Style - Choose your trading style: Swing, or Short-Term.
- Use Bar Chart - Chart type for A2SR is designed to use in bar chart when price reaches the SR level. Default is true.
- Display Actual SR - Display actual SR according to trading style. Default is true.
- Color level 1 - Default is clrDarkSlateGray.
- Color level 2 - Default is clrDarkViolet.
- Color level 3 - Default is clrBrown.
- Display Trend - Show you trend today and suggestion for placing position. Default is true.
- Display Arrow near strong SR (H4 only) - Default is true.
- Arrow size - The size of arrow. Default is 4.
- Push Notification - Alert when price reach SR level. Default is true.
- Display alert on screen - Default is false.
- Display Jump/Fall (H4, Daily, Weekly) - Default is true.
- Color H4 Jump/Fall - Default is clrFireBrick.
- Color Daily Jump/Fall - Default is clrForestGreen.
- Color Weekly Moves - Default is clrBlue.
- Display OB/OS - Default is true.
- Display trendline SR and Break - Default is true.
- Selectable trendline - SR can be selected for semi automated EA. Default is true.
- Color Trendline - Default is clrDarkSlateGray.
- Display Early Sign Breakout/down - Default is true.
- Display text early sign break - Default is false.
- Color D.S/R - Default is clrTeal.
- Color W.S/R - Default is clrChocolate.
- Display USD/EUR Index - Default is true.
- Margin left for IDX position - Default is 600 px.
- Margin bottom for IDX position - Default is 75 px.
- Initial range before breakout view H1 - A range for next breakout area. Default is true.
1. New Actual SR: dashed line with text price in the middle of line.
2. Arrows to remind us that the price is close to Strong SR (H4 only).
3. New trendline breakout/breakdown taken from actual SR.
4. Alert for Push Notification and screen ~ when price is reached important level.
eg. Key breakout/breakdown, actual SR, Daily Jump/Fall on news/speech, etc.
5. Minor fixes:
a. Rectangle as sideways area to prepare next breakout/breakdown.
b. Users can choose whether to use a bar chart or other.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5.a : no lagging and no repaint.
SR Style :
1 for Swing,
2 for Short-Term.
Default is 2.
A2SR will auto select the SR level according to your trading style.
Even though you are changing the time frame but the SR level will remain on its position.
Because the actual SR is not obtained from the time frame you use.
- Suffix currency,
- Early sign for breakout/down,
- Initial Asian's range today, to prepare breakout in Session Europe & U.S
so that new users can more easily understand.
SR level value from level 1, 2 and 3 can be adjusted.
Higher value will be stronger for determining Support and Resistance.
It will also useful for :
CFD - Indices, Equities,
and more benefit for Swing traders.
A2SR makes selection for stronger S/R automatically.
++ Only strong S/R that will be displayed on a chart.
This version is able to support trade in any style, Swing and Scalping (Intraday).
1. Display the stronger S/R.
2. Display power index USD versus EUR scaling in timeframe H1, H4, D1 and W1.
(Make sure USDSEK and EURSEK are available in your MT4)
3. Display the trend that available today.
4. OB/OS scaling in timeframe H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
5. Automated Fibonacci scaling in timeframe H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
6. Leveling price jump/fall - especially for breaking news
7. Display average moves (pips) for H4, Daily and Weekly, and remaining pips as room for next moves.
8. Automated trendline for breakout and breakdown signal.
- USDx and EURx
- Jump/Fall levels.
2. The trend lines are formed first before the price of the pair reaches it. So, it does not repaint.
3. Each line has a description, such as Support, Resistance, Current-Support as key breakout down, and Current-Resistance as a key breakout up.
4. Each broke out line turns into a new support or resistance line. These changes run automatically and in real-time.
5. S/R horizontal lines nearest to the trend line are strong S/R levels.
2. Showing recommendation for placing pending orders based on the current daily trend.
3. A2SR displays boundaries Support & Resistance levels in real time along with the recommendation for mileage price.
With A2SR then you will have a lot more free time for things that are more useful than just busy drawing on your chart that would look too crowded and dirty :)