BlueDigitsFx Spike And Strike Reversal
*Breakthrough Solution For Reversal Trading And Filtering With All Important Features Built Inside One Tool!
BlueDigitsFx Spike And Strike Reversal is a mixed oscillator that mixes the readings of a number of indicators, which makes it potential to precisely predict the development reversal.
The Spike and Strike Reversal is composite and contains two modules, one among which is a fundamental oscillator.
The visualization of the optimum locations for getting into the market is the sign arrows.
*For Desktop MT4 Only
Advantages You Get
- Easy, visual and effective reversal detection.
- Gives you the ability to filter and further improve your trading strategies.
- Signals strictly on the "Close of the bar".
- Works in all symbols and all timeframes, 1H and above recommended.
- Integrated pop-up, email, push notification and sound alerts.
- Fully compatible with Expert Advisor (EA) development.
How To Trade
No complicated rules, Just follow a few simple steps!
Buy Trade Setup:
- Spike And Strike Value drops up to -6 and then moves above the blue band.
- Initiate the Buy entry once the above conditions are met.
- Set Stop loss below the latest swing low.
- Exit buy/take profit once Spike And Strike paints an opposite signal and candle closes.
Sell Trade Setup:
- Spike And Strike Value rises up to +6 and then moves below the blue band.
- Initiate the Sell entry once the above conditions are met.
- Set Stop loss above the latest swing high.
- Exit Sell/take profit once Spike And Strike paints an opposite signal and candle closes.
- Processed - information processing interval for technical evaluation.
- Control_Period - information processing interval for calculations for the development of a shifting common – this line has a blue shade by default.
- Signal_Period - information processing interval for establishing the Momentum red sign line within the Spike And Strike Indicator.
- Signal_Method - technique for establishing a shifting common.
- BB_Up_Period/BB_Dn_Period - information processing interval for constructing Bollinger Bands - 2 values for channel formation.
- BB_Up_Deviation/BB_Dn_Deviation - variety of customary deviations for the primary Bollinger Bands - 2 values for forming
either side of the channel.