The 'HLOC Cross' indicator was created to show crosses of Support & Resistance of historical Highs & Lows.
- This indicator looks for a custom pattern of 3 bars with bar buffer.
- There are many visual options available to choose from (bar count).
- Non-repainting trendlines & arrows: arrows either at bar 0 or bar 1.
- Bar Count = 3000 - all bars on chart or only a select few bars displayed.
- Bar Buffer = 1 - pattern taken from selected bar, minimum is bar 1.
- Lines Visible = true - trendlines displayed or disabled.
- Resistance Line Color = Orange - trendline down color.
- Support Line Color = DodgerBlue - trendline up color.
- Tick Price Arrows = true - arrows displayed; bar 0 (T), bar 1 (F).
- Resistance Arrow Color = Aqua - arrow down color.
- Support Arrow Color = Gold - arrow up color.
- This indicator produces prices intersected with trendlines.
- Buffer 0 for Support trendlines (up), buffer 1 for Resistance trendlines (dn).
- There must be a value of buffer to indicate an arrow, or else a value of 0.
- Please be sure to leave any ideas, tips and suggestions in the "Reviews" section and they may be included.
- Improvements to the system could be at any time so we suggest that you possibly backup your copies.