Strong VS Weak
VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE:
This indicator has been created by a former hedge-fund employee.
And it is based on solid, widely followed market principles and dynamics.
Our company has been selling high quality indicators on this platform for over 3 years.
And we have had thousands of satisfied clients and hundreds of 5 star reviews.
Please take a look at our profile, in order to get a better understanding of our
overall trading perspective and approach:
And if you haven't already done so, be sure to take a look at our other indicators as well.
As we offer numerous tools, suitable for all the different types of trading styles and approaches.
Including tools for trend trading, range trading, reversal trading, price action trading, news trading etc.
And you can take a look at all of our available indicators here:
We reply to all questions within 24 hours. And depending on the total volume of inquiries that we have,
sometimes we can answer in less than 1 hour. Even on weekends and holidays.
For fastest service, please send any inquiries through direct message (private message). =)
And How To Use It:
This indicator has been specifically designed for measuring the strength of the 8 major currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, AUD, NZD and CAD).
Allowing you to quickly select the best pairs to trade (Strong VS Weak) and helping you avoid the pairs that are consolidating (avoiding whipsaws).
This indicator will allow you to see all the current strength (and weakness) across the entire forex market, all on one screen.
This will save you an enormous amount of time and effort. As you won't have to flip through dozens of charts for analysis.
This indicator provides an EXCELLENT way to trade particular trading sessions. And a great way to trade the news events.
It represents current (real time) conditions. And you can select at which time you would like for it to begin monitoring.
You can choose to begin monitoring at the beginning of the European session. Or the beginning of the New York session etc.
Or you can choose a specific time to begin monitoring. Such as after the release of economic data.
See the images below for further details and contact us if you have any questions.
We are always here to help. =)
- Use Alert: True = Alerts On, False = Alerts Off
- Alerts Interval: Choose interval for receiving crossover alerts.
- Start Time: Select the time to begin calculating the values.
- Color Up: The color for a currency that is higher in value.
- Color Down: The color for a currency that is lower in value.
- Color None: The color for the empty rows.
- Text Color: The color for the text in the head-to-head display area.
- Line Color: The color for the text in the overall percentage area.
- Text Size: The font size for the overall text.
- Xspace: The horizontal spacing in the head-to-head display area.
- Yspace: The vertical spacing in the head-to-head display area.
- Xoverall: The location for the overall percentage area.
- Xconclusion: The location for the ranking area.
- Space_y: The vertical spacing in the ranking area.
- Space_x: The horizontal spacing in the ranking area.
- Currency Selection: True = Display, False = Do not display
- Currency colors: Color to assign to each currency.
- Line Thickness: Thickness of the lines in the graph.
For best performance, make sure to set your 'max bars' to 50000 or less.
And apply the indicator to your 1 minute chart.