ZigZag Lines MTF
Multitimeframe ZigZag indicator. It displays the support/resistance lines and their breakouts, as well as draws the current targets of the market. Added the ability to draw candles from other periods (up to the Quarter). All lines are drawn as objects, so if you want to use this indicator in an Expert Advisor, you will need to track the objects on the chart.
The indicator does not redraw.
- Zigzag — show the ZigZag;
- Support & Resistance — show the support and resistance lines;
- Price — show the price of the levels;
- Targets — show the current targets (where the market is headed);
- Used line — show the broken levels;
- Extend broken lines (bars) — extend the broken lines to the right by the specified number of bars;
- Max bars to calculate (bars) — the maximum number of bars for calculation. This limitation is introduced to speed up the calculations.
- Depth — the minimum number of candlestickы, for which Zigzag will not draw the second maximum (or minimum), if the last one is Deviation less (or greater) than the previous one;
- Deviation — the minimum number of points between the Highs/Lows of two adjacent candlesticks for the Zigzag to form a local top/bottom;
- Backstep — the minimum number of candlesticks between the local Highs/Lows;
- Period for ZigZag — the ZigZag calculation period;
- Sound alert — sound alert when touching a level;
- Display alert — pop-up alert when touching a level;
- Push notifications — Push-notification;
- E-mail notifications — notification by e-mail;
- Upper line color — color of the upper lines;
- Lower line color — color of the lower lines;
- Main line width — width of the main line;
- Main line style — style of the main line;
- Used line width — width of the used line;
- Used line style — style of the used line;
- Font size — font size;
- ZigZag color — color of the ZigZagа;
- ZigZag width — width of the ZigZag lines;
- ZigZag style — style of the ZigZag lines;
- Display candles — enable the display of candles from other periods;
- Candles period — period for candles, all standard periods plus Quarter;
- Number of Candles in the past — number of candles on the chart;
- Shadow color — color shadow of a candle;
- Body color (bullish) — body color of a bullish candle;
- Body color (bearish) — body color of a bearish candle.
2) Fixed minor bugs.
2) Small fixes.