MACD Crossbow demo
MACD Crossbow represents three MACD versions in one.
Attention: This is a demo-version of the indicator. It is meant for testing and has a reduced functionality. Works only with EURUSD.
The full version can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/10139
- Standard (MACD is displayed as a histogram;
- Classical (MACD is displayed as a line);
- Experiential (MACD is displayed as dots).
Indicator input parameters:
- CrossColor — color of the dot for the zero line crossing point;
- MACD_h_up_color — color of an up-histogram;
- MACD_h_down_color — color of a down-histogram. These parameters influence on both classic and standard histograms;
- MACD_up_color — color of the growing MACD line;
- MACD_down_color — color of the falling MACD line;
- MACD_signal_color — signal line color;
- MACDLineThickness — width of the MACD line;
- SignalLineThickness — width of the signal line;
- MACDPsychodelThickness — size of dots for the Psychodel mode;
- HistogramThickness — histogram width;
- CrossThickness — size of the dot which appears when the zero line is crossed;
- Fast_EMA — period of the first MA;
- Slow_EMA — period of the second MA;
- MACD_SMA — period of the signal MA;
- Apply to — price used for calculations.