Exp4 Tester PAD for Strategy Tester
The utility allows you to manually test your strategies in the strategy tester. One-click trading on the visualization chart.
Convenient and complete functionality for testing trading skills is now available in the strategy tester as well.
Warning: This panel is for the strategy tester!
Find the detailed description of the manual tester in our blog.
Combining the beauty of our universal panel for EAs EAPADPRO and the power of our VirtualTradePad trading utility, we have created the product Exp - Tester PAD to test your strategies in the MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4 strategy testers.
The manual simulator for the Strategy Tester is a utility for testing indicators and trading skills in the strategy tester in the visualization mode in the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms.
The market is closed? No problem! Trade in the tester!
To use this panel, enable the strategy tester mode in your terminal. Visualization Mode.
The panel contains two trading tabs: Positions and Orders.
- Reverse - reverse the current positions. If there are several positions, the EA reverses all of them changing their type. Buy >> Sell and Sell >> Buy. Stop loss and take profit are set as well.
- Lock - lock the current positions. If there are several positions, the EA calculates the lot for locking and opens a position that locks all other positions. Stop loss and take profit are set to 0.
- TrailingStop - track a position using a trailing stop. A trailing stop is enabled only if TrailingStop exceeds 0.
- Sell Buy
- Lots - lot size. Lot step depends on the contract specification.
- Close Sell - close all sell positions.
- Close Buy - close all buy positions.
- Close All - close all positions.
- Stoploss - stop loss in points. 0 - not used. Increase step is equal to 10 pips on 5-digit quotes for more convenience.
- TakeProfit - take profit in points. 0 - not used. Increase step is equal to 10 pips on 5-digit quotes for more convenience.
- Modify - button for immediate modification of the current stop loss and take profit values at all positions.
- Sell STOP\LIMIT - sell.
- Buy STOP\LIMIT - buy.
- Delete Sell STOP\LIMIT - close all SELL STOP\LIMIT orders.
- Delete Buy STOP\LIMIT - close all BUY STOP\LIMIT orders.
- Grid - number of pending orders within a grid.
- Distance - distance from the current price to a pending order. Order placement level and a distance between the order grid.
Loading indicators to the strategy tester
You can also load your indicators and a trading template into the strategy tester.
In MetaTrader 4, this is done directly on the visualization chart. In the normal mode, you transfer the necessary indicators from the Navigator to the tester graph.
#tags Manual Trade , Trade Panel ,Panel Trade,Trade Utility ,Self Test ,Take Profit ,Tool Management ,Management Tool ,Forex helper ,Forex Trade ,Training virtual trade ,Quick Tool, Manual Tester, Manual Backtest,TesterPad, Tradepad
When using ShowInfoPosition = true, the X button will be added along with the text label, when clicked on:
You can remove Stoploss;
You can remove Take Profit;
You can close the selected position;
If you click on this block, then the block will change its position on the chart!
Added a label on the chart for the countdown to the end of the current bar;
- Update EAPADPRO v 25
- Additional languages added to the panel: Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), German, Chinese, Japanese;
The translation was made using the GOOGLE Translator + MQL + Terminal site!
If you find an error in your language, please report it in messages. Thank!
- Increase the speed of the panel;
- Updating data on the block "Profit by Date" works 1 time in 5 minutes to save computer resources;
- Added a control unit and control the speed of the quotes and the speed of testing.
The speed is divided into 10 values. These values depend on the standard speed of the strategy tester in the terminal.
1 - Slow, 10 - Fast!
Added PAUSE button - you can pause testing and operation of the simulator.
Added CheckBox and the ability to set a pause after opening a position (activation of a pending order, opening a new position) or closing positions.
If the position has been opened or closed, the simulator automatically pauses. To continue the work of the simulator, press the START button!
- Added block output table open transactions and positions. This block allows you to monitor current positions without reference to the terminal report.
By default, this block is hidden, you can activate it by clicking on the corresponding arrow!
When loading the template, the EA does not receive a re-initialization command (only in the strategy tester).
In the drawing function, added a line to force-reload the entire panel on the chart.
- Fixed errors.