Exp-TickSniper is a high-speed scalper with automatic selection of the parameters for each currency pair individually.
In addition to technical analysis, which is widespread among traders, the principle of tick movements is used for constructing Expert Advisors. Trading tactics of such Expert Advisors allows locking small sharp price movements and opening a position in the direction of the signal.
The Exp-TickSniper Expert Advisor is designed for facilitating the search for such situations for entering the market. It works with classic currency pairs. The Expert Advisor is based on the following principle: the EA analyzes tick data and prices, compares the received data, and then opens a position in the direction of fast movement. Stop loss and take profit are set automatically.
In addition to the usual trade this EA analyzes the changes in the initial deposit. A long drawdown exceeding 50 spreads gives a signal to average the position. With the help of the averager EA the trades in the drawdown are averaged to approach the zero level.
Now, regarding the testing of Exp-TickSniper in the strategy tester. Historical results cannot be analyzed, because the strategy uses ticks that appear incorrectly in the tester. There are two options - you can conduct your own testing or trust our data. You can also download the demo version of the advisor and test it on a real account on the USDJPY currency pair
Another important fact is to choose a broker for this Expert Advisor. The flow of quotes must be trouble free, and there should be the possibility of trading small profits. If there is any doubt, it is better to choose another dealing center. Also it is necessary to choose a broker with floating spread and no commission. Otherwise, the Commission may eliminate the resulting profit. I recommend to start trading with a thousand of dollars, the EA is programmed to trade 0.01 lot (not less). 3 currency pairs per $1,000 and the minimum lot of 0.01. If your deposit is much smaller, you should open a cent account, where $100 = 10,000 cents, and set a lot of 0.1.
Full instructions on this EA can be found in our blog (in Russian).
Attention! This EA operates based on the speed of quotes. For the EA to work at full power, it must be the only one running on your computer.
Additional terminals decrease the flow of quotes for the EA. The best way to trade using this EA is to have a separate VPS server.
- Description of all the setting of the EA can be found here: Description of the ExpTickSniper settings
- System account monitoring.
- The full version of the system for MetaTrader 5: Exp-TickSniper MT5 PRO FULL.
- It works on the currency pair, o which chart it is attached.
- Timeframe does not matter.
- Trades are averaged at a distance of 50 spreads by the program.
- With a floating spread, the variables of the EA are constantly changed and optimized.
- Before purchasing, please download the demo version and attach it to a demo or real account with the USDJPY currency pair. Check performance capabilities of the system on your broker's server.
- The EA works not on all brokers! It depends on the speed of quotes in the terminal. You can download the demo version.
- The EA does not work on accounts with commissions. A commission can eat up the whole profit. Zero spread is prohibited for the system.
- The EA is tested on a floating spread. The system can work incorrectly on fixed spread!
- The tester has a fixed spread. So, tester and real trading results may differ.
- The EA operation is based on spread increase or decrease, as well as quote rate. Therefore, the results may be different at different brokers.
- The EA uses averaging and stop loss. Averaging triggers in every 50 spreads from the previous position. Stop loss = 250 spreads.
- This is a scalper EA: trades may be closed within the range of 1 - 8 888 888 888 pips.
- Recommended deposit: minimum of $100 per 0.01, but we recommend $1,000 per 0.01 lots.
- While testing the EA on your broker's server, make sure that your deposit can withstand the average annual symbol price movement.
- Re-invest your funds, withdraw your profits in time and manage your money.
- Forex is a risky business. Make sure to learn the basics before you start trading.
- The EA is fully automated.
- A small deposit leads to a huge drawdown.
Global update 2017
- Improved the signal detection system. Fully revised the algorithm for obtaining signals.
- Fully revised the function for determining the average spread. Changed the default value of the TimeToCheckAverageSpread parameter to 80000 (80 seconds) for determining the average spread
Note: During the first TimeToCheckAverageSpread/1000 seconds the EA does not trade, but collects information!
This done to average the floating spread of your broker and to avoid false signals during significant fluctuations in the spread values.
This option is disabled for fixed spreads.
- The DistanceMANUAL parameter has been renamed to AverageDistanceMANUAL;
- Updated the calculation of averaging and the MaxOrders parameter for hedging accounts.
- Algorithm for signal calculations will be disabled when the trading time (Time Traiding) is disabled in order to increase the testing speed of the EA.
- Modified the TrailingStep parameter. If TrailingStep =0, the TrailingStep = TrailingStop.
This means that the trailing stop modification step will be equal to the trailing stop level in spreads.
- Removed timer from the EA code, due to the unstable operation of the timer.
- When using trading by time, the calculation of the signals logic is stopped at non-trading time in order to increase the algorithm operation speed.
- Added the ReverseSignal parameter - reverses the strategy signals when enabled.
Note: When enabled, the МА filter is also reversed
- Added the CloseByMa parameter - when this parameter and the MA filter are used, the positions opened not based on the MA trend will be close
Note: if the position has averaging positions open, those positions will not be closed.
- Added support for rouble accounts for calculation of the automatic lot in DynamicLot
- Added parameter to manually set the distance for the TimeOpen signal:
DistanceTickMANUAL - set the signal distance in points.
DistanceTickMANUAL has a higher priority than DistanceTickSpred
- Added the EAPADPRO information panel
Details on the panel in our blog: http://www.expforex.com/publ/eapadpro_novyj_sovremennyj_informacionnyj_blok_dlja_nashikh_ehkspertov/6-1-0-153
Moved the technical information on the strategy to the Strategy block. Its details are not disclosed. This block helps in studying the market and subsequent signals
Now, trailing stop triggers only when a position has "repaid" the charged commission.
Added ClosePosifChange parameter - close an opposite position if a reversal signal appears.
Attention: Enable this parameter with caution and only when necessary. When enabling the parameter, the averaging algorithm stops working correctly!
Limiting losses and profits per 1 day\week\month
Limiting LimitFor - limit type day\week\month
LimitForLosses - limit by profit
LimitForProfits - limit by loss
LimitType - limit type by USD, points, % of a deposit
ClosebyLIMITING - close EA trades when exceeding a limit
UseCurrentProfit - take the current profit/loss into account when calculating the limit
The function allows disabling the EA operation if the EA reached a certain profit\loss in deposit currency per day\month\week. The subsequent EA operation occurs the next day\week\month.
For example, LimitFor=DAY LimitForProfits=1 Closing by total profit = $10
You can also select LimitType for calculations. In USD, points, % of an account balance.
If you need to close and remove all trades performed by the EA, set ClosebyLIMITING = true in case the limits are exceeded.
The UseCurrentProfit parameter prohibits or permits taking the current floating profit\loss for this EA into account.
new parameter "typeorder" - type of trading:
- Only Buy;
- Only Sell;
- Both Buy and Sell;
Added parameters for filtering deals based on MA:
MethodFilterMa - MA METHOD;
TFFilterMA - TIMEFRAMES;
The spread of some brokers may decrease to 0, which leads to incorrect calculation of averaging.
If the spread decreases to 0 during trading - the EA waits for the spread to increase.
Added the FontSize parameter - font size for a text on a chart.
Fixed modifying take profit for buy positions when smoothing in case a new take proofit is less than the previous one (only for the settings without the total profit trailing).
MaxSpreadToNotTrade - maximum allowed spread
MinSpreadToNotTrade - minimum allowed spread
Modified the algorithm for trailing a series of positions:
In case of a floating spread, a distance of trailing stop is checked before modification, and a stop loss is set only if the future stop loss price is more beneficial than the average price of the position series.
HoursSleepEaAfterStopLoss = 0 - number of hours of sleep after closing by Stop Loss in the red;
MinTimebeforenextAverage = 5 - Min Time in minutes for next step for averaging
The minimum number of minutes until the next opening of an Averaging order! Useful for large candles, when a few averages are opened on a single candle. Thus, we limit the following opening by minutes;
SecondsSleepEaAfterClose = 360 - number of seconds after the last closed deal, pause before opening the next signal;
AveragingbyFilterMA - set an averaging order only if Filter MA shows the same direction as the direction of the transaction
(If you want to open an averaging order and MA is above a buy price, the averaging order is not opened).
Trade_by_BUYSELL_Separate - when you turn on this feature, two directions (BUY and SELL) are traded separately from each other.
For information on the expert panel added Min \ Recommended line:
It shows the minimum and recommended deposits for the trading robot on the current currency pair.
The minimum deposit is calculated using the formula - Fixed lot, the number of averages, the size of stop loss, and the average monthly movement of the currency pair.
This is the minimum deposit that is necessary for the EA on this pair to stop out.
Recommended Deposit - this is a deposit, which is necessary for the EA to withstand the drawdown in case of a stop loss.
These calculations are approximate, and are totally dependent on the current currency pairs, stop loss, lot, and leverage.
Always replenish the deposit slightly more than recommended by our calculations.
On the information panel, added a string Tick In TimeOpen - average number of ticks per unit of measurement TimeOpen;
On the information panel, added a line Point In TimeOpen - average number of points per unit of measurement TimeOpen;
On the information panel, added a line Point In mc - total number of points for elapsed time.
if DistanceAverageSpred=0 and DistanceAver=0
Fixed bug in averaging when using the DistanceAverageSpred_Diferent parameter.
Parameters DistanceAverageSpred_Diferent can be used as an enumeration of averages in points, if DistanceAver(manual adjustment in points) is not equal to 0.
Parameters DistanceAverageSpred_Koef can be used as an averaging in points with a multiplier, if DistanceAver(manual adjustment in points) is not equal to 0.
Algorithm for trend determining: location of MA towards the price.
The MA period can be set in the PeriodFilterMa parameter.
MA is determined according to TF = M1
If open 5 positions at the same time, closing one of them by stop loss does not open a new position.
Maximum series of losing trades = 5.
The test version for accounts with comission.
Added new averaging parameters:
DistanceAverageSpred_Koef = Koef to next step for averaging
- set spread increase/decrease ratio for trade averaging from the initial DistanceAverageSpred value.
DistanceAverageSpred_Koef = 2, DistanceAverageSpred = 50: the first averaging trade is performed at the distance of 50 current spreads. The second one is performed at the distance of 100 current spreads!
DistanceAverageSpred_Diferent = steps for averaging separated by commas
- set averaging values in spreads separated by comma.
"10,20,50,50,20,10" means that the first averaging trade is performed at the distance of 10 current spreads, the second one - 20 spreads, the third one - 50, etc.
If three values of "10,20,30" are specified, all trade distances after the third trade are equal to 30.
Added open parameters for manual setting:
TakeProfitL=TakeProfit 0 - Autoset
Distance=Distance of Averaging 0 - Autoset
TrailingStopa=Distance TrallingStop 0 - Autoset
StopLoss=StopLoss 0 - Autoset
LevelWLoss and LevelProfitMANUAL
If you want to set fixed values, for example, for a stop loss, you may set StopLossMANUAL = 1 000 points.
Or if you want to set fixed values of the averaging distance, you may set DistanceMANUAL = 100 points.
Added the following blocks:
Working at a certain time.
Moving positions to breakeven.
Working by the average spread TimeToCheckAverageSpread - number of milliseconds of the averaged spread.
Significantly increased the speed of the EA testing in the strategy tester.
Fixed too long stop loss received during a too high spread leap (if the spread is increased 10 times, the stop loss is too big).
Fixes reported bugs.
Added the info panel to the chart the EA is launched at. Displayed signal volume and power.
2. Loss-making deal cover system has been disabled by default!
3. Revised and enhanced the averaging system.
4. Slightly changed the system's trailing stop.
5. The system has been completely recompiled for the new МТ4 terminal build.
The number of spreads of the most loss-making deal, at which the system looks for other orders for closing the most loss-making position. If 0, MaxLossPoss_in_unit is used
The new profit trailing function. It has been implemented at the request of our clients. In this case, the profit is fixed with some correction. As soon as the profit has reached the specified value, the Expert Advisor saves the current profit status and trails it following the profit.
This parameter looks for the most loss-making position among all positions in the terminal (magic, positions and their direction can be configured in the settings separately). After that, the Expert Advisor uses the complex search of the remaining positions to calculate the series of orders, which can cover the loss, and close them.