Averager is intended for averaging your deals that has had a drawdown or had gone against the trend.
- An example of operation of the averager in an Exeprt Advisor in the MetaTrader 5 terminal: Exp - TickSniper.
- The system is identical to the averaging system created for MetaTrader 4.
- A demo version of the averager for MetaTrader 5: Averager DEMO.
The Expert Advisor will open a position in the same direction after the specified number of points (Distance). The volume of the position is calculated as the volume of the previous deal * LotsMartin. Also the Expert Advisor modifies the common take profit for all deals setting it as "The point of zero line of all positions of the same direction" + TakeProfit points.
Also it can modify the stop loss of all positions (if TrailingStopUSE = true) if the price breaks through the level "The point of zero line of all positions of the same direction" and goes behind it for TrailingStop points.
The inputs parameters of the Expert Advisor include MaxOrders - the maximum number of deals for averaging.
The Expert Advisor works on the currency pair to which chart it is attached. For example, to turn on the averaging for EURUSD, open the EURUSD chart and run the Expert Advisor.
- MaxOrdersOpen - the maximum number of opened orders, 0 - unlimited.
- TakeProfitALL - total take profit for modification.
- AllTradeTrail - Allow modification of trailing stop\breakeven\take profit for all trades, including the ones opened by user. On the given currency pair.
- Distance - distance for the opened grid positions for opening against the trend.
- DistanceMartin - increase\decrease the distance for the next position in the grid. Martingale for distance.
- StopLoss - stop loss for the averaging trade against the trend.
- LotsMartin - volume increase for the grid of positions against the trend.
- LotAdditional - additional lot for an averaged position against the trend.
- LotMax - maximum averaging lot against the trend.
- SleepForOpenbetweenLastClose - delay in minutes for opening averaging trades after a trade is closed.
- OpenOnly1ofBar - allows opening only 1 averaging\additional trade per bar (depends on the current TF).
- TypeTradeBUYSELL- the type of orders. -1 - all orders, 1 - Sell, 0 - Buy.
- TrailingStopUSE - use trailing stop.
- TrailingStop - trailing distance, 0 - the minimum allowed.
- TrailingStep - trailing step.
- SaveTPafterTrailingStop - leave the take profit after the trailing stop triggers.
- ADDITIONALDistance - the distance for additional positions opened for the grid - additional opening based on the trend.
- ADDITIONALDistanceMartin - increase\decrease the distance for the next position in the grid for opening additional positions based on the trend. Martingale for distance.
- ADDITIONALStopLoss - stop loss for the additional trades opened based on the trend.
- ADDITIONALLotsMartin - increase the lot for the grid of positions for opening additional positions based on the trend.
- ADDITIONALLotAdditional - additional lot for the additional positions.
- ADDITIONALLotMax - maximum lot for opening additional positions.
Added block for opening additional positions based on the trend:
- ADDITIONALDistance - the distance for opening additional grid positions based on the trend.
- ADDITIONALDistanceMartin - the distance multiplier for opening additional positions based on the trend.
- ADDITIONALLotsMartin - increase the lot size of the grid positions for opening additional positions based on the trend
- ADDITIONALLotAdditional - additional lot for the additional position for opening additional positions based on the trend
- ADDITIONALLotMax = maximum lot to use when opening the averaging positions. 0 - disabled
- ADDITIONALStopLoss - Stop loss of the opening additional positions based on the trend
- Added the EAPADPRO information panel
Details on the panel in our blog:
The following data has been moved to the Strategy Info block:
OWN Signal = Name of the signal + Timeframe of the signal + Reverse
Current Signal = Current signal from the main indicator
Filter 1/2 - Name of the filter 1/2
Current Filter - Current signal from filters 1/2
BUY Average/Lot - Next averaging in points for BUY / Next averaging lot
SELL Average/Lot - Next averaging in points for SELL / Next averaging lot
Buy Additional/Lot - Next additional opening in points for BUY / Next lot for additional opening
Sell Additional/Lot - Next additional opening in points for SELL / Next lot for additional opening
Average Price Buy - Average price for BUY deals
Price Sell - Average price for SELL deals
Increased the last lot of an open position at the last deal.
- Fixed the error in the determination of the last lot, if the position was closed by several requests.
- Added the selection of the order filling type - TypeFilling