Ind4 Extra Report Pad
This is a statistics panel providing analysis of your trading account.
The analysis results are displayed on the chart in real time.
Multicurrency trading is quite popular nowadays. However, the greater the amount of trades, the more difficult it is to analyze the profitability of each of them. Analyzing trades by months and calculating statistics per each trade are even more challenging tasks.
The panel provides an efficient solution analyzing your account and preparing a detailed statistics in real time.
A detailed description of this indicator in our blog
Attention! The button EXPORT TO HTML is available - our indicator saves all received data in a separate HTML file!
Tabs and controls
The panel currently consists of six tabs:
- TRADES - current open trades
- HISTORY - closed trades in history
- ALL TRADES - open and closed trades
- REPORTS - detailed report on closed trades of your trading account
- DISTRIBUTION Symbols- distribution of BUY and SELL trades relative to the total amount and the amount of profitable trades by each symbol. The tab also displays the distribution of profitable trades, including their total profit and lot by each symbol, as well as distribution of loss-making deals by each symbol.
- DISTRIBUTION Time - Shows the number of entries, as well as profit or loss by hours, days of the week and months. If you look at the column name, you can get data on this column
Our panel is based on the advanced template of the VIRTUALTRADEPAD trading panel, therefore some elements are the same.
- Filter by symbol
- Filter by date
- Filter by magic
- Filter by comment
Each tab allows you to sort out statistics by available symbols, trading months and magic number.
Trading positions and history tab's columns
- Column_Number - trade serial number in the report
- Column_Symbol - trade symbol
- Column_Type - trade type [what stop was activated at that trade]
- Column_3Lot - position's trade lot
- Column_OpenTime - trade open time
- Column_OpenPrice - trade open price
- Column_CloseTime - trade close time
- Column_TimeBetween - position lifetime in hours and minutes
- Column_ClosePrice - trade close price
- Column_SL - trade stop loss (highlighted, if a trade is closed by stop loss)
- Column_TP - trade take profit (highlighted, if a trade is closed by take profit)
- Column_commission - position commission
- Column_Swap - position swap
- Column_Profit - trade result in the deposit currency
- Column_Points - trade result in points
- Column_NetProfit - net profit
- Column_Percent - net profit percentage relative to the balance at the moment the trade was closed
- Column_Magic - trade magic number
- Column_Comment - position comment
- Column_Balance - balance after closing a trade
- Column_Max - maximum trade price deviation in deposit currency
- Column_Min - minimum price deviation in deposit currency
Attention: For the correct display of the indicator on the chart, expand the window of your terminal to the minimum sizes 1200x500 at a font size of 8
Changed the function Scrolling.
Filter function by comment is changed. Only the 20 most frequently used comments will be shown.
Changed the color scheme of the HTML page (highlighting the Stoploss / TakeProfit closing), Leveraged currency pairs are highlighted.
Fixed bugs reported by users.
Added filters for comments (Warning: The filter gets those comments that have more than 1 position in the history.)
Added filter for user comment (Just enter part of the comment, the indicator looks for all positions where the comment contains user-defined text, for example Copy_)
Added the 'EXPORT to HTML' button downloading the entire report from the chart to a separate HTML file.
All trades are sorted by the filters applied in the panel.
For example, you can select only one currency pair, a certain magic number or a certain month.
The generated report is to contain only sorted data.
The report file is generated in the folder: YOUR TERMINAL \ MQL4 \ Files \ EXTRAREPORTPAD \ EXTRAREPORTPAD Account number.html