Ind4 Extra Report Pad
This is a statistics panel providing analysis of your trading account for MetaTrader 4.
The analysis results are displayed on the chart in real time.
Version for MetaTrader 5 terminal: Ind5 Extra Report Pad for MT5
Multicurrency trading is quite popular nowadays. However, the greater the amount of trades, the more difficult it is to analyze the profitability of each of them. Analyzing trades by months and calculating statistics per each trade are even more challenging tasks.
The panel provides an efficient solution analyzing your account and preparing a detailed statistics in real time.
A detailed description of this indicator in our blog
- Dear friends and users of our EAs, please add your ratings in the Reviews section.
- All updates to our forex software are free!
- This is a free trading utility!
Attention! The button EXPORT TO HTML is available - our indicator saves all received data in a separate HTML file!
Tabs and controls
The panel currently consists of six tabs:
- TRADES - current open trades
- HISTORY - closed trades in history
- ALL TRADES - open and closed trades
- REPORTS - detailed report on closed trades of your trading account
- Symbols - distribution of BUY and SELL trades relative to the total amount and the amount of profitable trades by each symbol. The tab also displays the distribution of profitable trades, including their total profit and lot by each symbol, as well as distribution of loss-making deals by each symbol.
- Magics - distribution of BUY and SELL deals with the total number, as well as the number of profitable deals for each magic number separately.
- Comments - distribution of BUY and SELL deals with the total number, as well as the number of profitable deals for each comment separately.
- DISTRIBUTION Time - Shows the number of entries, as well as profit or loss by hours, days of the week and months. If you look at the column name, you can get data on this column
Our panel is based on the advanced template of the VIRTUALTRADEPAD trading panel, therefore some elements are the same.
- Filter by symbol, date, magic , comment
Each tab allows you to sort out statistics by available symbols, trading months and magic number.
Trading positions and history tab's columns
- Column_Number - trade serial number in the report
- Column_Symbol - trade symbol
- Column_Type - trade type [what stop was activated at that trade]
- Column_3Lot - position's trade lot
- Column_OpenTime - trade open time
- Column_OpenPrice - trade open price
- Column_CloseTime - trade close time
- Column_TimeBetween - position lifetime in hours and minutes
- Column_ClosePrice - trade close price
- Column_SL - trade stop loss (highlighted, if a trade is closed by stop loss)
- Column_TP - trade take profit (highlighted, if a trade is closed by take profit)
- Column_commission - position commission
- Column_Swap - position swap
- Column_Profit - trade result in the deposit currency
- Column_Points - trade result in points
- Column_NetProfit - net profit
- Column_Percent - net profit percentage relative to the balance at the moment the trade was closed
- Column_Magic - trade magic number
- Column_Comment - position comment
- Column_Balance - balance after closing a trade
- Column_Max - maximum trade price deviation in deposit currency
- Column_Min - minimum price deviation in deposit currency
|Description||MetaTrader 4||MetaTrader 5|
|Copy of deals and positions between terminals||COPYLOT MT4||COPYLOT MT5|
|Trading panel in 1 click from the chart and keyboard||VIRTUALTRADEPAD MT4||VIRTUALTRADEPAD MT5|
|Automatic scalper without settings||TICK HAMSTER MT4||TICK HAMSTER MT5|
|Professional Automatic scalper, Smart Robot||TICKSNIPER MT4||TICKSNIPER MT5|
|Smart robot for beginners||GOOD SANTA MT4||GOOD SANTA MT5|
|Universal Expert Advisor on Custom Indicators||The xCUSTOMEA MT4||The xCUSTOMEA MT5|
|Universal Advisor on Standard Indicators||THE X MT4||THE X MT5|
|Averager, grid, additional opening of positions on Trend and against Trend||AVERAGER MT4||AVERAGER MT5|
|Duplicator of positions, copying positions on one terminal||DUPLICATOR MT4||DUPLICATOR MT5|
|Simulator for strategy tester||TESTERPAD MT4||TESTERPAD MT5|
- When scanning the history, the indicator will automatically add currency pairs that are not in the "market watch", but are in the "Account history".
Attention: For the indicators to work properly, you must add all currency pairs (Symbols) to the "market watch"
- Added LABEL that data is being updated and needs to wait.
- Calculation of Maximal DrawDown and Recovery Factor updated
Now Open Trades and History Trades are different tables.
For ease of import into Excel
--When saving the report in HTML, images are also saved for easy upload to different sites.
Attention! Carefully check the date request format: yyyy.mm.dd-yyyy.mm.dd, for example: 2018.05.25-2018.12.25
1. Added variable AccountHolderName = Print the name of the account holder in HTML!
3. A line has been added to the Current open positions tab with a total statistics of all open positions.
4. Fixed error updating the list of open positions. Data is recalculated when changing the list of open positions.
5. Max and Min balance, the algorithm is updated! The indicator starts to count from the next minute bar after opening a position.
6. In the statistics of open positions added time retention of current open positions!
7. Added unit selection (deposit currency, points) in Column_Max and Column_Min columns.
8. When you create an HTML report, the selected filters will be added to the end of the report!
Changed the function Scrolling.
Filter function by comment is changed. Only the 20 most frequently used comments will be shown.
Changed the color scheme of the HTML page (highlighting the Stoploss / TakeProfit closing), Leveraged currency pairs are highlighted.
Fixed bugs reported by users.
Added filters for comments (Warning: The filter gets those comments that have more than 1 position in the history.)
Added filter for user comment (Just enter part of the comment, the indicator looks for all positions where the comment contains user-defined text, for example Copy_)
Added the 'EXPORT to HTML' button downloading the entire report from the chart to a separate HTML file.
All trades are sorted by the filters applied in the panel.
For example, you can select only one currency pair, a certain magic number or a certain month.
The generated report is to contain only sorted data.
The report file is generated in the folder: YOUR TERMINAL \ MQL4 \ Files \ EXTRAREPORTPAD \ EXTRAREPORTPAD Account number.html