Exp Assistant 4
Exp Assistant will help you organize maintenance of your positions.
If you have open positions, but your Expert Advisor cannot set stop loss, take profit, trailing stop or breakeven, and if you trade manually, you can use the Assistant. It will automatically place stop loss and take profit for your trades, will turn on trailing stop or move stop loss to breakeven when needed. There is also a trailing stop based on the Parabolic Sar indicator
The four main functions of the Assistant:
- Setting stops;
- Enabling trailing stop;
- Enabling breakeven.
- Trailing Stop by Parabolic Sar
You can also try the version for the MetaTrader5 terminal Assistant5
You can also try our Virtual Stop Loss and Take Profit Exp VirtualStoplossTakeprofit
You can also try our virtual Trailing stop Exp VirtualTralinStop
- SetStopLevels - set stop loss and take profit to a newly opened position.
- StopLosss - the size of SL in points. 0 - off.
- TakeProfits - the size of TP in points. 0 - off.
- SetWithoutLoss - enable breakeven.
- BULevel - position profit in points to turn on breakeven.
- BUsize - distance from the open price to breakeven in points.
- SetTrallingStop - use trailing stop.
- ProfitTrailing - use trailing only when position shows profit.
- StartTralPoint - starting position in the trailing stop in points. From this position trailing of stop loss will start.
- TrailingStop - distance of trailing in points. 0 - the minimum allowed.
- TrailingStep - trailing stop in points.
- TrailingStopSAR - Enable trailing stop by Parabolic.
SAR_TF - timeframe of the chart our assistant is launched at.
Added DistanceFromSAR parameter - distance from Parabolic points.