Exp Tick Hamster MT5
I present to you a trading EA without settings!
Tick Hamster - This is an automated trading expert for newbies and users who don't want to set up an advisor!
Download - Install on the chart - Get profit - Leave review
How to set up an expert? Too many settings? Do not understand the description of the parameters?
- You do not need to customize anything! We set everything up for you!
- 1 setting parameter = Trading Lot Lots .
- Magic - to use the advisor with a unique number for positions.
The trading strategy of this trading advisor has been tested for 7 years.
(TickSniper - automatic scalper, with the ability to fine tune the parameters) !
Nothing extra - The basic rule that we used to create this automatic robot!
Tick Hamster - no need to customize!
- Works on the currency pair on which the advisor is installed.
- Timeframe does not matter. The advisor works on current quotes, does not pay attention to TimeFrame.
- He counts the ticks that came to the terminal, and seeks the price movement of the current currency pair for a fraction of a second.
- The sharp movement of the currency pair, supported by the general trend of this symbol, generates a signal to open the position.
- The advisor studies the direction and continuity of motion and calculates the path of movement of tics.
- All data are grouped by a series of rapid movements and based on the data received, the advisor opens the position.
- Each position opens with a stop-loss equal to 250 average spreads.
- Each position is followed by an averaging function at a distance of 50 medium spreads.
- The cumulative position (Series of open positions) has its own trailing stop at a distance of 5 spreads.
- If the position or series of positions goes into profit, the advisor sets a break-even point. When you roll back the price of such a position, it will be closed on a lossless.
- The advisor calculates the spread based on averaging the last ticks in 15 seconds.
- Over 90% of positions are closed with a profit.
- Less than 10% of positions close on stoploss.
- In adverse periods, the loss can block profits.
- Zero spread is prohibited for the system.
- The recommended deposit is from $ 1000 with a minimum lot of 0.01 to 3 currency pairs (for example EURUSD USDCHF USDJPY)
- The Expert Advisor is tested on a floating spread . On a fixed spread, the system may not work correctly!
- The Expert Advisor does not work in the strategy tester for many reasons. Insufficient history of quotations.
- In the tester, the spread is fixed. Therefore, the results of the tester and the real account may differ.
- The advisor works to reduce and increase the spread , as well as the rate of receipt of quotations. Therefore, each broker has different results.
- The Expert Advisor uses averaging and StopLoss. Averaging is triggered every 50 spreads from the previous position. Stop Loss is set at a distance of 250 spreads.
- The advisor uses the scalper strategy : positions can be closed in the range 1 - 8888888888 points.
- Calculate your deposit based on tests on your broker's server in such a way that it will withstand the average annual movement of the currency pair.
- Use reinvestment , take profits on time, manage your money.
- Forex is a risk , please, before you trade Forex, I advise you to learn the basics of this earnings.
- Advisor is fully automatic.
- A small deposit is a guarantee of a large drawdown.
- Getting a profit today, I do not give a guarantee of profit in a month. Forex - unpredictable.
- Getting a loss today, you can make a profit tomorrow.
- If you install an Expert Advisor on the VPS , it is better to install 1 Expert Advisor for 1 VPS without connecting and enabling other terminals. Since the advisor works on tics, it is better that there should be only 1 terminal with 1 advisor on the VPS.