Currency Power Meter Linear MT5
This is a linear indicator of a currency power having the ability to filter by smoothing values. It shows the current power of selected currencies (the maximum number is 8), as well as historical values. The product is based on CPM Extended MT5. Calculation depends on the selected chart timeframe the indicator is launched at.
- iPeriod - number of bars used to analyze currency power.
- HistoryBars - number of calculated bars on history. The parameter affects execution time during the first launch. It is also necessary for reducing the necessary history data in case a broker has limitation on history length.
- SmoothingPeriod - data smoothing period (to enable smoothing, set to 1).
- SmoothingMethod - data smoothing method.
- ShowPairLabels - enable/disable display labels with names of currencies in the left part of the indicator window.
- LabelsFontSize - currency label font size.
- ShowRatio1 - currency name to be displayed.
- ShowRatio2 - currency name to be displayed.
- ShowRatio3 - currency name to be displayed.
- ShowRatio4 - currency name to be displayed.
- ShowRatio5 - currency name to be displayed.
- ShowRatio6 - currency name to be displayed.
- ShowRatio7 - currency name to be displayed.
- ShowRatio8 - currency name to be displayed.
- UsePairs - list of symbols for currency power calculation. The full list of 28 symbols for 8 basic currencies: EURUSD, EURGBP, EURCHF, EURJPY, EURAUD, EURNZD, EURCAD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF, GBPAUD, GBPNZD, GBPCAD, AUDUSD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDCAD, AUDNZD, NZDUSD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDCAD, CADCHF, USDCAD, CADJPY, USDCHF, CHFJPY and USDJPY.
- PairPreffix - additional prefix of currency pairs. For example, in EURUSD.e symbol, ".e" is a prefix.
- ShowWarningComments - enable/disable comments on the operation errors, for example, the absence of symbol quotes or insufficient symbol history length at a broker's side.
- Added ability to use several indicators on a single chart.
2. All 28 combinations of 8 major currencies are added for analysis by default.