Ultimate Trading Indicator
The Ultimate Trading Indicator identifies reversals in price using up arrows and down arrows. Its signals are based on the momentum and volatility of the market on which it is plotted. Its signals alternate which means that only an up arrow will appear after a down arrow (and only a down arrow will follow an up arrow). Every arrow you see will plot on the latest closed bar.
All this makes it an easy-to-use trend trading system for beginners, advanced and professional traders.
Distance – the distance between the bar high and a down arrow (or between a bar low and an up arrow) in pixels
How to trade with the Ultimate Trading Indicator?
Look for a trend to establish itself and get in on the retrace.
A. If the direction of the trend is UP (i.e. you have a higher low followed by a higher high)
- Place a BUY order when the next higher low has been confirmed by the indicator
- Place your stop somewhere below the low of this higher low
- If you get a higher high sell into it (that means exit not reverse). If you get an unexpected lower high, just exit and wait for the next opportunity
B. If the direction of the trend is DOWN (i.e. you have a lower high followed by a lower low)
- Place a SELL order when the next lower high has been confirmed by the indicator
- Place your stop somewhere above the high of this lower high
- If you get a lower low cover into it (that means exit not reverse). If you get an unexpected higher low, just exit and wait for the next opportunity
Here’s how to handle exceptions: If the market is contracting (i.e. you get a lower high followed by a higher low or vice versa) sit on your hands because the market is sorting itself out. However, if the market is volatile (i.e. you get a lower low followed by a higher high or vice versa) you can short the unexpected higher high or buy the unexpected lower low. Go back to the basic rules when the market normalizes.
The Ultimate Trading Indicator is only available for rent.
Need help using this indicator? Send an PM.
Happy with this indicator? Share your experience and leave a review.
Best regards and welcome aboard.
HHE: Higher High (Expected)
HHU: Higher High (Unexpected)
HLE: Higher Low (Expected)
HLU: Higher Low (Unexpected)
LLE: Lower Low (Expected)
LLU: Lower Low (Unexpected)
LHE: Lower High (Expected)
LHU: Lower High (Unexpected)
Expected waves are "with the trend" and Unexpected waves indicate a change in trend.