Unlimited Trade Copier Pro
Unlimited Trade Copier Pro is a powerful tool to copy trade remotely between multiple accounts at different locations over internet. This is an ideal solution for signal provider, who want to share his trade with the others globally on his own rules. One provider can copy trades to unlimited receivers and one receiver can get trade from unlimited providers as well. The provider can set the subscription expiry for each receiver, so that receiver will not be able to receive the signal after that time.
Demo: Demo version for testing can be downloaded at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/5482
- Trade Receiver Free, use at remote receivers (no cost): https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/6140
- If you only need copy locally with lower price, you can check Auto Trade Copier at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/4676
- Standard version with less receivers and lower price: /en/market/product/5412
- Switchable between Provider or Receiver role within one tool.
- One provider can copy trades to unlimited receivers and one receiver can receive trades from unlimited providers.
- Provider/Receiver can manage his Receiver/Provider list via powered database managing system without additional tool (add, remove, edit, enable/disable, set expiry).
- The provider can set the subscription expiry for each receiver, so that receiver will not be able to receive the signal after that time.
- Provider/Receiver list can be edited either inside MT4 or by exported .csv file.
- Switchable between Remote mode (copy over internet) and Local mode (copy within the same PC/Server).
- Switchable between Trade protocol (copy trades) and Signal protocol (send/receive signal alert only).
- By default, SL/TP modifications, not only Entry and Exit, will be copied, so it's more secure for receiver in the case the connection is lost or terminal is down. But provider have the right to hide SL, TP and order modification (just copy entry and exit) to hide strategy from receiver.
- Protect receiver from slippage and outdated orders.
- Receiver's account can still trade manually or use other EAs without any conflict.
- Auto recognize and synchronize symbol prefix/suffix between brokers.
- Allows up to 5 special symbols setup (i.e.: GOLD --> XAUUSD, etc.,).
- Multi lot size setting options for receiver.
- Allows to filter copy either SL or TP or exit point.
- Allows to filter which type of orders will be copied for both provider and receiver.
- Allows inverted copying for both provider and receiver.
- Auto send mobile notification and email to receiver when account has new activities.
- Restore previous settings and status after terminal turn-off or power shutdown.
- Real-time control panel.
- Easy usage and friendly interface.
- Install Unlimited Trade Copier Pro to any chart (but no more than one) of Provider's MT4 terminal.
- At the first time, it may require you to add "http://copy.autofxpro.com" URL to MT4's trusted URL list in order to let the tool access the internet connection.
- Choose the role as "Provider", then go to "Receiver List" and add receiver account number that you want to copy trade to. Only account numbers that enabled in your list have the right to receive trade/signal from you.
- You can set expiry for each receiver. Please note that expiry must be in format "yyyy.mm.dd". For example: "2016.08.31". If you don't want to set expiry to a receiver, just set it as 0.
- Go back to main control panel and turn status to Enable.
- Download Trade Receiver Free and install it to Receiver's MT4 terminal with the same procedures.
- Added: Equity drawdown protection. So, receiver account can be protected when a specific drawdown of equity reached.
- Improved: Allows multiple magic numbers filter by separated semicolon. E.g: 123;456;789;
- Added: Same comment option -> the receiver will have the same order comment as provider.
- Improved: Allows excluded custom pairs by adding exclamation (!) before the pair symbol. E.g: !EURUSD, !USDJPY, ...
- Removed: "Trade Timeout" is removed. Orders will be copied at anytime as long as it has the same or better price of source's order.