Ind4 Extra Report Pad
This is a statistics panel providing analysis of your trading account.
The analysis results are displayed on the chart in real time.
Multicurrency trading is quite popular nowadays. However, the greater the amount of trades, the more difficult it is to analyze the profitability of each of them. Analyzing trades by months and calculating statistics per each trade are even more challenging tasks.
The panel provides an efficient solution analyzing your account and preparing a detailed statistics in real time.
A detailed description of this indicator in our blog
Tabs and controls
The panel currently consists of five tabs:
- TRADES - current open trades
- HISTORY - closed trades in history
- ALL TRADES - open and closed trades
- REPORTS - detailed report on closed trades of your trading account
- DISTRIBUTION - distribution of BUY and SELL trades relative to the total amount and the amount of profitable trades by each symbol. The tab also displays the distribution of profitable trades, including their total profit and lot by each symbol, as well as distribution of loss-making deals by each symbol.
Our panel is based on the advanced template of the VIRTUALTRADEPAD trading panel, therefore some elements are the same.
- Font size, panel minimization and closing
You can change the panel font size via the panel itself, as well as expand or collapse the panel.
- Page scrolling
Page scrolling is available on some tabs.
- Symbol, month, and magic number filters
Each tab allows you to sort out statistics by available symbols, trading months and magic number.
Trading positions and history tab's columns
- Column_Number - trade serial number in the report
- Column_Symbol - trade symbol
- Column_Type - trade type [what stop was activated at that trade]
- Column_3Lot - position's trade lot
- Column_OpenTime - trade open time
- Column_OpenPrice - trade open price
- Column_CloseTime - trade close time
- Column_TimeBetween - position lifetime in hours and minutes
- Column_ClosePrice - trade close price
- Column_SL - trade stop loss (highlighted, if a trade is closed by stop loss)
- Column_TP - trade take profit (highlighted, if a trade is closed by take profit)
- Column_commission - position commission
- Column_Swap - position swap
- Column_Profit - trade result in the deposit currency
- Column_Points - trade result in points
- Column_NetProfit - net profit
- Column_Percent - net profit percentage relative to the balance at the moment the trade was closed
- Column_Magic - trade magic number
- Column_Comment - position comment
- Column_Balance - balance after closing a trade
- Column_Max - maximum trade price deviation in deposit currency
- Column_Min - minimum price deviation in deposit currency
The tab shows distribution of trades by symbols and profit/loss.
- The first block shows the amount of closed BUY and SELL positions. The amount of profitable trades is displayed inside each diagram
- The second block shows profitable trades in deposit currency for BUY and SELL separately. The total lot of profitable BUY and SELL trades is displayed as well
- The third block shows loss-making trades in deposit currency for BUY and SELL separately. The total lot of loss-making BUY and SELL trades is displayed as well
Added the 'EXPORT to HTML' button downloading the entire report from the chart to a separate HTML file.
All trades are sorted by the filters applied in the panel.
For example, you can select only one currency pair, a certain magic number or a certain month.
The generated report is to contain only sorted data.
The report file is generated in the folder: YOUR TERMINAL \ MQL4 \ Files \ EXTRAREPORTPAD \ EXTRAREPORTPAD Account number.html