Extra Report Pad - a professional solution for the analysis of your trading account
This is a statistics panel providing analysis of your trading account.
The analysis results are displayed on the chart in real time.
Multicurrency trading is quite popular nowadays. However, the greater the amount of trades, the more difficult it is to analyze the profitability of each of them. Analyzing trades by months and calculating statistics per each trade are even more challenging tasks.
The panel provides an efficient solution analyzing your account and preparing a detailed statistics in real time.
Tabs and controls
The panel currently consists of five tabs:
- TRADES- current open trades
- HISTORY- closed trades in history
- ALL TRADES- open and closed trades
- REPORTS- detailed report on closed trades of your trading account
- DISTRIBUTION- distribution of BUY and SELL trades relative to the total amount and the amount of profitable trades by each symbol. The tab also displays the distribution of profitable trades, including their total profit and lot by each symbol, as well as distribution of loss-making deals by each symbol.
- Font size, panel minimization and closing
You can change the panel font size via the panel itself, as well as expand or collapse the panel.
- Page scrolling
Page scrolling is available on some tabs.
- Symbol, month, and magic number filters
Each tab allows you to sort out statistics by available symbols, trading months and magic number.
- Column_Number - trade serial number in the report
- Column_Symbol - trade symbol
- Column_Type - trade type [what stop was activated at that trade]
- Column_3Lot - position's trade lot
- Column_OpenTime - trade open time
- Column_OpenPrice - trade open price
- Column_CloseTime - trade close time
- Column_TimeBetween - position lifetime in hours and minutes
- Column_ClosePrice - trade close price
- Column_SL - trade stop loss (highlighted, if a trade is closed by stop loss)
- Column_TP - trade take profit (highlighted, if a trade is closed by take profit)
- Column_commission - position commission
- Column_Swap - position swap
- Column_Profit - trade result in the deposit currency
- Column_Points - trade result in points
- Column_NetProfit - net profit
- Column_Percent - net profit percentage relative to the balance at the moment the trade was closed
- Column_Magic - trade magic number
- Column_Comment - position comment
- Column_Balance - balance after closing a trade
- Column_Max - maximum trade price deviation in deposit currency
- Column_Min - minimum price deviation in deposit currency
- Gross profit -total profit, sum of profits from all profitable transactions;
- Gross loss -total loss, sum of losses from all unprofitable trades;
- Total net profit -net income, it shows the difference between the total profit and total loss
- Closed Trade PL - Net profit of closed transactions
- Floating PL - Net profit of the current open transactions
- Margin - Margin, which is currently in use
- BALANCE - Current account balance
- Equity - Current available funds
- Free Margin - Current free margin available on the trading account
- Profit factor -profitability, shows the relationship between total profits and total losses:
- Expected payoff -mathematical expectation of the gain is calculated using the following formula:
- Recovery FACTOR -Recovery Factor (recovery factor) is calculated as the ratio of the absolute profit to the maximal drawdown. The higher recovery factor, the faster the system is restored after the drawdown.
- Absolute drawdown -Absolute drawdown - the difference between the initial deposit and minimum balance value during testing:
- MaximalDrawDown - Max of (Maximal Peak -next Minimal Peak)
- Percentage of Maximum drawdown shows the ratio of the maximum drawdown and the value corresponding to the highest peaks:
- MaxDrawDown% - MaxDrawDown / its MaxPeak *100%
- Total trades -the total number of transactions made by an expert in the testing process;
- Short positions (won%) -the total amount of short positions and the profit percentage among short positions (profitable short positions / total number of short positions * 100%);
- Long positions (won%) -the total amount of long positions and the profit percentage among long positions (profitable long positions / total number of long positions * 100%);
- Profit trades (% of total) -the total number of trades and the percentage of the total number of transactions (ProfitTrades / TotalTrades * 100%);
- Loss trades (% of total) -the total number of unprofitable trades and the percentage of the total number of transactions (LossTrades / TotalTrades * 100%);
- Largest profit trade -the largest profit among profitable trades;
- Largest loss trade -the largest loss among losing trades;
- Average profit trade -average profit margins of profitable trades (GrossProfit / ProfitTrades);
- Average loss trade -average size of the loss of losing trades (GrossLoss / LossTrades);
- Maximum consecutive wins (profit in money)- the maximum number of continuous among the series of profitable trades and the amount of profit in this series;
- Maximum consecutive losses (loss in money)- the maximum number of continuous among a series of losses and the amount of loss in this series;
- Maximal consecutive profit (count of wins)- the maximum profit of a continuous series of profitable trades and the number of transactions in this series;
- Maximal consecutive loss (count of losses)- the maximal loss of the continuous series of unprofitable trades and the number of transactions in this series;
- Average consecutive wins -the average number of trades in consecutive profitable series.
- Average consecutive losses -the average number of trades in consecutive unprofitable series.
Below is a graph of the balance change.
The tab shows distribution of trades by symbols and profit/loss.
- The first blockshows the amount of closed BUY and SELL positions. The amount of profitable trades is displayed inside each diagram
- The second blockshows profitable trades in deposit currency for BUY and SELL separately. The total lot of profitable BUY and SELL trades is displayed as well
- The third blockshows loss-making trades in deposit currency for BUY and SELL separately. The total lot of loss-making BUY and SELL trades is displayed as well
Analysis of statistics trading account indicator to be very convenient to use. We spent quite a few forces for its implementation.
The future plans to add a tab profit distribution by month, as well as a very interesting feature for saving a detailed report in HTML format.
We are working on it.