MA TREND SG
White and blue dots indicate locations of trend reversals:
- If the point is white - Buy trend.
- If the point is blue - Sell trend.
Moving average has a special algorithm.
Works on all instruments and charts
After a point, the indicator draws blue and white arrows, as potential entries into the market
The parameter P = 4 - a period moving average.
- Timeframes for H4 and D1 the value of P can be less than 4,
- Timeframes for M30, M15, M5, M1 P value can be greater than 4.
Parameter PriceConstants - a method of calculating the price in the indicator.You can change the prices in the indicator calculation of the indicator using PriceConstants:
- PriceConstants = 0 - PRICE_CLOSE - Closing Price
- PriceConstants = 1 - PRICE_OPEN - Open
- PriceConstants = 2 - PRICE_HIGH - Maximum price
- PriceConstants = 3 - PRICE_LOW - Lowest price
- PriceConstants = 4 - PRICE_MEDIANL - Median price, (high + low) / 2
- PriceConstants = 5 - PRICE_TYPICAL - Typical price, (high + low + close) / 3
- PriceConstants = 6 - PRICE_WEIGHTED - weighted average price, (high + low + close + close) / 4
How to set up the indicator
- Start your indicator on the chart
- Choose from еру terminal window: Charts => Indicators List => MA TREND SG => Edit
- Aт indicator window will appear
- Set up parameters
- After that create a template: Charts => Template => Save Template
Added additional visualization of stop-loss. Stop-loss levels are determined by ATR.
In the upper left corner of the indicator gives additional comment:
* Bars - this is the number of bars at the chart.
* P - is the period of MA.
* Price Constants - this is the method for calculating price in MA.
How to set Price Constants is specified in the product description. Everything is explained in the video file on a comments page.