Dual Bermaui Deviation Percent
Or DBD%. The indicator consists of colored tape that shows trading signals depending on two Bermaui Deviation Oscillator (BD%) and two moving averages.
Bermaui Deviation Percent is a volatility index that measures volatility in percent rather than points. The idea of BD% is to make an index depending on Classic Standard Deviation (CSD) that moves between 0 and 100 percent.
- Dual Bermaui Deviation Percent Demo: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/43089
- DBD% expert advisor example: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/731145
- If you want to know more about BD% then please read the next bog: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/718182
DBD% consists of two signal tapes, one is fast and the other is slow. A buy signal comes when fast and slow are bullish. A sell signal comes when both fast and slow are bearish.
- The combination of two BD% with two different periods could help at catching the different market cycles.
- Using BD% as a trend filter is a great advantage because of BD% work as a filter for low volatility movements in the market.
- Signals appear at the first open after buy/sell conditions met.
- Well-designed parameters to help the user easily navigate between them.
- DBD% code is revised to make sure that it will not consume the user's PC memory.
- DBD% arrows do not repaint or recalculate its results.
- DBD% send emails and push notifications to mobile devices.
- Easily switch between different symbols or time-frames.
- Plot Standard Deviation or Linear Regression Channels to show Overbought and Oversold areas.
- Plot a grid of rounded numbers, which show the most important psychological levels.
- Plot Support and resistance levels that mirror supply and demand on the chart.
DBD% Parameters Map
(1) Indicator Settings
- Fast DBD% Candles [Min=2]. Default is 20. Minimum is 2.
- Slow DBD% Candles [Min=3]. Default is 80. Minimum is 3and slow should be bigger than fast at least by one candle.
- DBD% Sideway Level. Default 40%
(2) Alert & e-Mail Settings
- Alert on New Arrow: Default is true.
- Send e-Mail on New Arrow: Default is false.
- Send Notification on New Arrow: Default is false.
(3) Arrows Settings
- Show Arrows & Lines: Default is Show Arrows Only.
- Arrows Size. Default is one.
(4) Utilities Settings
- Symbols Source From: Get symbols from custom symbol list or from Market Watch.
- List of symbols (separated by ";"): If you choose symbols from a custom list then separate between symbols by ";".
- Button Font Size: Default is 10.
- Chart on Foreground: Default is false.
- Channel Length [ > 1 ]: Default is 100.
- Panel Appear [Shift + Letter]: Key to press plus shift if the user wants to hide the panel. Default is " A".
- Panel Disappear [Shift + Letter]: Key to press plus shift if the user wants to hide the panel. Default is " D".
- Chart Colors List: Four color lists to choose from. If the user wants to use his own colors then he can choose to (Do
I hope that BDB% helps you with your trading. Please, contact me if you have any questions. I wish you good trading.
Enjoy the game
Muhammad Al Bermaui, CMT
2. Added a unique prefix/suffix for all objects drawn by the indicator.
3. Made a revision for the code to make sure that there is no logical errors.
1. I didn't change DBD% calculations. It is the same.
2. Parameters are the same.
2- The high is restricted, to make it look like a tape.
3- I added "Bermaui Utilities Lite", which is four tools that you will help the user to analyze his chart much better, determine his take profits and stop losses.
4- Now you can switch easily between pairs or time-frames.
5- You can draw standard deviation channels that show overbought and oversold levels clearly.
6- You can draw rounded numbers grid to analyze support and resistance psychological levels.
7- You can draw supply and demand levels.
8- You can show or hide Bermaui Utilities Buttons by clicking on Shift + A / D.
9- You can switch between four beautiful and well-designed Color Lists. Or you can use your own color list by choosing the (Do Nothing) choice.
10- You can send Mobile Notification or emails and if anything gets wrong you will receive a note in the terminal's journal.
11- Indicator objects now change their size depending on screen resolution.
2. Added a description for the important buffers to the interface.
In this version I worked to enhance the built-in function of the indicator by using a moving average as a filter.
1// Buy signals will be triggered if Fast BD% is greater than slow BD% and also fast SMA is greater that slow SMA.
2// Sell signals will be triggered if Fast BD% is smaller than slow BD% and also fast SMA is smaller that slow SMA.
This will reduce the number of false signals to increase the quality.