Our indicator gives sell signals for nine currency pairs EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, GBPJPY, EURJPY, USDCAD and NZDUSD by alarm on your computer charts or cell phone every day. First, you should open an account with a Forex broker who offers MetaTrader 4 using 5-digit/decimal pricing. You should copy the indicator into MetaTrader 4 (MT4 for PC) and run it on M1 charts. You should activate your MetaTrader 4 push notification on your mobile and computer. Our indicator gives signals exactly when the price hits the upper Bollinger band. Just when that is ready to collapse!!! You should add the indicator for all the charts simultaneously.
- Receive signal alert by computer
Your computer should remain on always, and must always be connected to the internet (24-hour). You also must conduct your own daily routine. For example, when you hear the sound signal from the indicator on your MetaTrader 4, take a quick look at the charts. If the price had dropped three candle sticks from upper band, at this moment, you must enter the trade with 15 minute expiry time right away. Don't delay to enter the trade when that happens.
Once again, once your hear the sound signal and simultaneously the price also be dropped 3 candle sticks as seen below in the image, you enter the trade.
Therefore, when three candles dropped below BB upper band, at the same time, if the sound of the signal was heard, the signal is correct.
- Receive signal alert by cell phone
What is required?
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 4 Mobile
- Step 1: Find your MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader 4 mobile
- Step 2: Enter your MetaQuotes ID in the client terminal settings
Open the MetaTrader 4 client terminal. Click Tools > Options for the Options menu. Click on the Notifications tab. Check the box “Enable Push Notifications”. Enter your MetaQuotes ID to the text box.
- Step 3: Test your connection
This will generate a test message to your mobile device.
Congratulations! Now, your alarm is activated!
- BolingerBandPeriod: Bollinger Bands period (default is 20)
- Bolinger_Band_Deviation: Bands deviations (default is 2)
- Sound: indicator sound (default is true)
- Alarm: signal sound (default is true)
- Mash: Moving Average shift (default is 0)
- SIGMODE: distance between the signals (default is 3)
- Mamamo: Moving Average method (default is 1)
- Sellsound(email.wav): alert sound file in MetaTrader 4 (default is email.wav)
- Maco: Moving Average cost (default is 1)
- Brb: distance between two bars (default is 3)
- Sendemail: send signals as an email (default is true)
Please do not change the default parameters.
- Preferred currency pairs: EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, GBPJPY, EURJPY, USDCAD and NZDUSD
- Preferred timeframe: M1
- For Forex: Open SELL position in low spread. Set stop loss at 10 pips above the entry price. Close the trade at the lower Bollinger Band
- Profit Target: Small profit
- For binary options: Sell (Put)
- Expiry time for binary options: 15 minutes
- Before you start trading with your real money, first test on a demo account for one month to learn more about the secrets of this indicator
Times to trade
10:00 AM - 18:00 PM - (GMT). Do not trade at other times
- Do not waste your time in front of the charts. You must wait for the sound of signal. (You must conduct your own daily routine)
2. "You can replace GBPCHF with USDCHF in your pairs list, because you'll get better results in GBPCHF" added to the chart.