AkenATR-Five is for Binary Options trading with 5 minutes Timeframe.
AkenATR-Five is closely linked to Akensecutive-Five (that you may buy in MQL5's Market); the traditional ATR (Average True Range) indicator has been modified and adapted to Akensecutive-Five features. Like ATR, it measures market Volatility, reflecting the degree of interest or disinterest in a move.
On AkenATR-Five version, period is set to 3 by default and the display value has been corrected in order to use it with Akensecutive-Five's values.
AkenATR-Five also works with AkenMFI , a precious oscillator you may download in MQL5 Market for free.
They all work together to provide a large numbers of alerts and signals to help to achieve many winning trades.
AkenATR-Five is very similar to AkenATR-Fifteen: the difference is the algorithm that gives different writing on screen.
You must use AkenATR-Five on 5 minutes charts while AkenATR-Fifteen must be used only on 15 minutes charts. To learn more about AkenATR-Five's job we suggest to visit akensecutive.com page and download its manual for free.
- ATR Period: 3 is the default setting; we beg you to leave it how it is, because the algorithm works at its best with it.
- Enable_Alerts: it enables all the alerts if you set "True".
- Enable_Email_Alerts: after setting your email parameters on MetaTrader, if True, you may receive alerts on your mail address.
- Enable_Mobile_Alerts: after setting your mobile parameters on MetaTrader, if True, you may receive alerts on your smartphone.
- AlertOnceperCandle: when a candle achieves Candle Target value (of Akensecutive-Fifteen) or Low Volatility, it generates an alert. But, during 5 minutes, these levels may be reached many times so the alerts may appears more than one occasion; with "True" option this problem is bypassed and the alert sounds once, during the 5 minutes.
- Display_Settings: it’s possible to set the exact coordinates where to show the "Low Volatility" message on your graphs; x_coord set it horizontally and y_coord set it vertically.
- font_size: to set the preferred size if the font you chose.
- display: if True, you may see the screen message. (Low Volatility)
- font_name: you can write the name of the font you wish. The fonts you may use are the same that you've installed in "folder fonts" of your OS.
- text_color: here you may choose the color of the message.