PZ Harmonic Scanner
- Stop missing out on trading opportunities!
- Find dozens of trading opportunities each day
- The indicator implements alerts of all kinds
- Patterns and timeframes can be enabled or disabled
- Customizable font sizes and colors
- Bat and Alternate Bat pattern
- Crab pattern
- Butterfly pattern
- Gartley pattern
- Cypher pattern
- Shark pattern
- AB=CD pattern
- Five-O pattern
- Three Drives pattern
- Blue lines are bullish formations
- Red lines are bearish formations
- Click on the view button to jump to the chart!
The scanner uses the following indicators as resources, which you don't need to buy for the indicator to load.
Please note that this indicator cannot be tested, since it uses price data from several symbols at the same time.
The view button
When you click the view button for a specific pattern, a chart opens on the symbol and timeframe in which the pattern has been detected. The chart is opened with your default chart template, which is named default.tpl inside your Metatrader templates folder. If you have the Harmonics indicator, you might want to replace the default template adding the Harmonics indicator to it. This will allow you to see the pattern right away after clicking on the view button. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open an empty chart
- Load the Harmonics Indicator to the chart
- Click Charts -> Template -> Save template. A file browser will pop up.
- Set the name of the new template as default.tpl.
- Click on Save.
When the indicator loads, it iterates all symbols and timeframes scanning for patterns for the first time, which can consume a bit of computing time. Once the first scan is done, it will only scan for new patterns at bar closing for each timeframe, which means it will be much more effective once it is loaded. A high amount of symbols and timeframes will slow down the indicator load.
The indicator has four groups and self-explanatory blocks of parameters, described below.
- Symbols and timeframes: Type your desired symbols and timeframes to scan.
- Pattern selection: Select which patterns are to be scanned for and which are not.
- Display options: Customize the font size and number of elements displayed in the scanner.
- Alerts: Enable or disable alerts of all kinds.
Arturo López Pérez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.