COG Arrows AM
This indicator is an interpretation of the indicator Center of Gravity J. F. Ehlers. Center of Gravity actually has a zero lag and allows to define turning points precisely. This indicator is the result of Ehler's study of adaptive filters. The indicator Center of Gravity allows to identify main pivot points almost without any lag. The idea of calculating a center of gravity appeared from the investigation of lags of different filters with the finite impulse response in accordance with the relative amplitude of filter coefficients. SMA (Simple Moving Average) is a filter, in which all coefficients have one and the same value. As a result the center of gravity of SMA is an exact center of the filter.
- Length (>0) - value to calculate the center of gravity;
- Type - type of displayed values of the center of gravity;
- MaPer (>0) - period of the moving average, the values of which are used to the center of gravity;
- MaMet - method of moving average, the values of which are used to calculate the center of gravity;
- MaPrice - applied price of moving average, the values of which are used to calculate the center of gravity;
- Distance - distance from the High/Low of a bar to the indicator signal on the chart;
- Alerts - show a dialog box containing user data;
- Text_BUY - custom text for buy signals;
- Text_SELL - custom text for sell signals;
- Send_Mail - sends an email using an address specified on the Email tab of the options window;
- Subject - subject of the email;
- Send_Notification - sends push notifications to the mobile terminals, whose MetaQuotes IDs are specified in the "Notifications" tab.
The indicator is not redrawing. It generates a signal when a candle is fully formed.