- Reviews (2)
- Comments (2)
Dashboard Timeframe 15 MT5 Demo
Dashboard Timeframe 15 MT5 Demo is the demo version of Dashboard Timeframe 15 MT5, which has full functionalities of the paid version, except
- TDI Base, TDI Price, and Round Number filter is not available.
- Time-frame is fixed at M5
Full version: LINK
MT4 version: LINK
This system basically utilizes TDI as the core indicator to generate trading signal mainly on time-frame M15. The signal will be further filtered and trimmed by 1) 200 EMA and Price; 2) 10 EMA and Heiken Ashi Candle; 3) Round number.
To facilitate you to understand and trade this system quickly and effectively, the collection of PDF manual and all indicators are provided in my first comment of this product.
For who cannot access Google Drive, please find these resources in the thread or PM me.
- PDF Manual
- Two Indicators: place them under /MQL4/Indicators/
Dashboard Timeframe 15 MT5 is an intuitive and handy graphic tool to help you to:
- Have 28 pairs under control with one dashboard.
- Monitor all 28 pairs and provide trading signals based on the Timeframe15 system rules (see screenshot 1, 2, 3, and 4).
- Manage order automatically once signal are generated.
- Monitor your positions easily with one glance to know status of all trading pairs.
Refer to screenshot 1, 2, 3, and 4
Important Action Items before Using Dashboard
- For the first time loading Dashboard, it may takes 3-5 minutes to download historical data. For subsequent loading, it only takes a few seconds.
- Make sure you have all 28 symbols in Symbol window.
- To make your dashboard looks clear and neat, it’s better to apply the black template. Please refer to screenshot 6.
- Use AutoTrade
- Send Alert upon Signal (Refer to entry rule)
- Send Notification upon Signal (Refer to entry rule)
- Single pair TakeProfit in pips
- Single pair StopLoss in pips
- Use TDI Base Line
- Use TDI Momentum Indi
- TDI Momentum TH
- Use TDI over bought/sell Limit
- TDI overbought limit
- TDI oversold limit
- 200 EMA Period
- 10 EMA Period
- Use Round Number
- Round Number Limit
- Magic Number
- Lot Size:
- Basket TakeProfit in $:(see explanation in Note1)
- Basket StopLoss in $
- Max Spread
- Trading Session, if time is out of session, no order will be sent
- Close all trades after session(s)
- Note that: starting and ending time is your computer/local time, not server time
- Session Input, pls refer to other dashboard product description (Dashboard Super Currency Strength)
- Time-frame of new chart
Please refer to screenshot 7 to 11.
- Pair Tick Button
- Click on button to open a corresponding new window chart
- TDI green>TDI red -> panel green
- TDI red>TDI green -> panel red
- TDI price>=TDI base ->panel green
- TDI price<TDI base -> panel red
- TDI momentum>Momentum limit -> panel green
- TDI momentum<(-Momentum limit) -> panel red
- Otherwise -> panel white
- Value>TDI overbought limit -> panel red ->sell only
- Value<TDI oversold limit -> panel green ->buy only
- Otherwise -> panel orange ->both
- Current Price>=200 EMA: panel green
- Current Price <200 EMA: panel red
- HA Close>=10 EMA ->panel green
- HA Close<10 EMA ->panel red
- (100-RN_limit) < Last two digit < upper 100 ->panel red
- Lower 00 < Last two digit < RN_limit -> panel greed
- Otherwise ->panel orange
If you have any customized request and/or suggestion, please feedback to me.