Charts symbol changer and synchronizer MT5
Utility designed to change the trading instrument for current, all or selected charts, timeframe change, and for simultaneous movement in history (automatically or on click) all charts. The list of available tools is read from the "market Overview". You can change the color, size, and position of the buttons. Window synchronization occurs at the time of the first visible bar in the active chart window when you click the sync button or when you move the mouse/keyboard in automatic mode. The TF can be changed using the cursor keys: left/right, and the trading instrument - up/down. The buttons for the 8 major currencies allow you to open charts from the list of currency pairs (taken from the market overview or from the "String for custom instruments"parameter). The template for new charts can be specified in the "Template name for new charts" parameter. When changing the currency, the templates of the current charts are saved, and the pair's currencies are replaced on the charts opened by the indicator. When you select the currency again, the corresponding templates are loaded.
Duplicate mode allows you to copy objects to all the charts of the current tool at once.
The global crosshair allows you to view the price actions of the specified bar on the selected charts.
Note! Due to the features of the functions used, the utility does not work in the strategy tester.
Mode buttons on the chart:
- MANUAL/AUTO - enable/disable auto synchronization of shifting charts along the indicator window
- SYNC - manual synchronization
- SYM ONE/ALL/SELECTED CHARTS - change the working symbol for the "current chart"/"all charts"
- ONE CHART TF/ALL CHARTS TF - change the timeframe for the "current chart"/"all charts"
- Available functions - select functions
- Show 8 currency symbols - display buttons for 8 major currencies
- Show timeframe buttons - enable / disable TF selection buttons for all charts
- Show duplication buttons - enable buttons for object duplication functions
- Show slide mode buttons - enable buttons for slide show characters / TF
- Slide pause in seconds - pause in slide show mode
- String for custom instruments - string for custom trading instruments (delimiter is a comma). Leave the string empty so that the list of instruments is taken from the market watch window.
- Additional symbols for instruments - additional symbols for trading instruments names
- Buttons in a horizontal row - number of buttons in a row
- Horizontal shift - horizontal shift of the binding corner
- Vertical shift - vertical shift of the binding corner
- Width of buttons - button width
- Height of buttons - button height
- Font size - font size
- Font name - font name
- Button color (normal) - button color
- Button color (selected) - selected button color
- Button border color - border color
- Text color (normal) - text color
- Text color (selected) - activated button text color
- Text color (active mode button) - text color of the activated mode selection button
- Button color (highlights) - button color for highlighted trading instruments
- Button color (highlights selected) - selected button color for highlighted trading instruments
- Text color (highlights normal) - text color for highlighted trading instruments
- Text color (highlights selected) - activated button text color for highlighted trading instruments
- Transparent mode - transparent buttons
- Corner - binding corner
- TF Buttons in a horizontal row - number of buttons in a row
- TF Width of buttons - button width
- TF Height of buttons - button height
- TF Font size - font size
- TF Font name - font name
- TF Button color (normal) - button color
- TF Button color (selected) - selected button color
- TF Button border color - border color
- TF Text color (normal) - text color
- TF Text color (selected) - activated button text color
- TF Transparent mode - transparent buttons
- Currency buttons in a horizontal row - number of buttons horizontally
- Template name for new charts - template name for new charts
- Indicator unique ID - indicator unique key for identifying its "own" objects
- Added a parameter to set the priority of processing utility buttons on the chart.
- Added the option to disable auto-scrolling of charts for the automatic synchronization mode and the candle range selection mode.
- Added debugging information when changing the symbol or TF.
- Added the ability to specify the prefixes of chart objects with the utility to delete when switching between trading instruments.
- Added the ability to delete all chart objects with the utility when changing the trading instrument. In this mode, an additional warning label appears, which can be disabled in the settings. ATTENTION! In this mode, all objects will be removed from the chart without exception. I recommend using this mode if the objects on the chart are created only by other indicators.
- Added new options for the slideshow mode of trading instruments: SLIDE POS - switching occurs only on trading instruments with open positions, SLIDE HLS - switching occurs only on selected trading instruments.
Added compact mode for function buttons, activated when set to "0" in the parameter "Buttons in a horizontal row".