FFCalendar is a small, simple and free Economic News calendar. FFCalendar retrieves information from the ForexFactory site.
Before attaching FFCalendar to the chart, it is necessary to add the http://www.forexfactory.com URL in Options -> Expert Advisors -> 'Allow WebRequest for listed URL'. The site time is automatically converted into the terminal time of your broker. News is displayed in a simple and intuitive way. The panel with the news display can be freely moved on the chart using the mouse. Its initial location at the start of the Calendar can be specified in the settings. Information is updated automatically. If necessary, you can filter the received Economic news in terms of importance and impact on the market, using the filter provided in the settings. The Calendar also provides notification features.
FFCalendar will be a good assistant in managing the Economic events when implementing your strategies.
FILTER - filter settings
- Impact filter - filtering based on impact:
- From Low - from low;
- From Medium - from medium;
- From High - from high,
- Everything - all.
PANEL - settings of the news display panel
- Number of news to show in future (0 - full list) - the number of news to display in the future (0 - full list);
- Number of news to show in past (0 - full list) - the number of news to display in the past (0 - full list);
- Past news from minutes ago (0 - never mind) - time to display the past news, in minutes (0 - optional);
- Panel(normal): Starting position X - starting position of the maximized panel along the Х axis;
- Panel(normal): Starting position Y - starting position of the maximized panel along the Y axis;
- Panel(minimized): Starting position X - starting position of the minimized panel along the Х axis;
- Panel(minimized): Starting position Y - starting position of the minimized panel along the Y axis;
- Panel: width multiplier - panel width;
- Panel: height multiplier - panel height;
- Panel: Font size - font size.
MESSAGES - message settings
- Alerts? - enable alerts;
- Play sound? - enable sound signals;
- File name for play sound - name of the audio file to play;
- Send message to mail? - enable email notifications;
- Mail subject for send message to mail - subject for the emails;
- Send notification? - enable push notifications.